What is your favorite meal?

My wife’s homemade lasagna is the absolute favorite. From scratch noodles, sauce from tomatoes, homemade mozzarella. Once a year on Christmas Eve. Just so freaking wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Homemade spaghetti and meatballs and it's not that close

Huge BBQ fan here. Either my spare ribs, smoked short ribs, or my wife's all day spaghetti.

Tostada
Taco
Tamale
Enchilada
Beans & rice

That's probably my favorite plate!

Chicken Parmesan with angel hair. Few rolls on the side.

Mac & Cheese!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thick Cut Porterhouse Steak and Grilled Lobster Tail, with a Loaded Baked Potato.

I’m changing my mind after what I just had.

Chili dogs.

A perfectly done medium rare/rare filet, a baked potato with butter and salt, horseradish on the side. Blackened grilled asparagus with butter on the side. To start, a classic Caesar salad, anchovies and pepper, shaved Parmesan.

All of it washed down with an Old Fashioned...or three.

A nice steak, chips, onion rings and a peppercorn sauce to go with it

In fact, I might just call somewhere on the way home to pick up a steak for tonight.....

Chicken carbonara, spaghetti and meatballs and assorted sushi roll boat

Shrimp carbonara , caesar salad

Pork spare ribs with Saucy Susan peach apricot glaze slathered all over them.

So many but since I don’t get them nearly often enough I’ll go with stone crab claws or king crab legs. I don’t need anything with them other than drawn butter with lemon and a good IPA!

Either the aforementioned spaghetti with meatballs and sweet/hot sausages or chicken saltimbocca. Chicken cordon bleu is a very close second. Luckily my wife is a fantastic cook.

If would have to be R.I. clam cakes and chowder to start then a bowl of steamers then a fish and chip with a side of Lobster roll.
Then a nice long nap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back