What is your favorite meal?

Art M

Reaction score
Handicap
a meal does not have to be elaborate to be "your favorite". Not by a long shot but my favorite is spaghetti, sausages, and meatballs. i can.t wait to get home when i know a pot is simmering on the stove!

I've got lots of favorites really. We do a simple sausage and pasta dinner that's really nice and very comforting.

Toss up between lasagna and extremely spicy chicken wings with a side of onion rings.

It's tough to pick just one but my favorite is a Clubhouse sandwich and a nice bowl of soup.

My mom's super special grilled flank steak that has been marinated over night with grilled corn and mashed taters along with some Tito's or something special out of a growler from the local tap room.

JM

Not sure I can pick just one but I will try.... I love a great prime rib, baked potato, and salad.

it’s so hard to pick one. i think my favorite would be a southern style meat and 3. i’d go fried chicken, sweet creamed corn, fried okra, and sweet potato soufflé. i’d get a piece of sweet corn bread and a coke. for dessert, banana pudding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt about it:
My smoked baby back ribs
3 days with my secret rub, smoked for 6 hours, foiled, 3 more hours, then my home made BBQ sauce
I can throw down a rack, no problem
A close second - my pulled pork

Pasta with spicy Italian sausage

A steak dinner is always welcome!

Steak ftw

I like a good steak. We've been buying filets when we cook at home lately.

Lamb chops and fries.

Chicken fajitas, enormous mexican fan.

Any kind of seafood and I’m hooked.

BBQ runs a close second

Homemade pasta and sauce with hot Italian sausage.

Fried Shrimp sandwich at Point Loma Seafoods.

Stuffed Sopapillas Christmas Style from Taco Shel in Albuquerque.

Really good fried chicken, add some tasty sides and I'm set.

Chicken parm from Cheesecake Factory: the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Wally wings, steak and ribs. Nothing is complete without beer!!

An enormous rib eye and buttery, garlic mashed potatoes

Not hard to pick this at all, my mom's lasagna and it's not even close. She's a great cook though.

While the fresh pasta, sausage, meatball, garlic bread, salad, meal is way up near the top for me ( making fresh pasta today in fact ) my favorite all time meal will be taking place this Thursday.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Steak & Pizza

Back