Scotty Cameron putters

Nice, good looking flatstick! Making the trip to Gateway? If so, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Still not sure which putter I'm bringing, may have to bring a few and see which one rolls the best there.

I plan to bring it with me. Need to get the super stroke on there tom and the 30grm weights. But should have time to do that tom then roll it!

I plan to bring it with me. Need to get the super stroke on there tom and the 30grm weights. But should have time to do that tom then roll it!

Looking forward to checking it out! Man, 30 gram weights tho, that's weight!

Forgot to post in here about it, but I bought an X5R a couple weeks ago. It came with 25 gram weights in it and I ordered some 15 and 20's to play around with. I think I've settled in with the 15's and in current green conditions is probably how I'll roll it for now. I've spent the last couple weeks bouncing around putters between the X5R, Fastback, Lucky 777, and an MXM 7 and so far I think the X5R is in the lead but it changes sometimes from round to round. Right now it's getting most of the attention though and the other are being put up so I can get in a groove with it.

Got a chance to roll the Newport 2, Newport 2.5 and the Notchback.

Not a huge difference in overall feel from previous models of the Newport 2 and 2.5. Ever so slightly different but it's noticeable if you've spent time with either. Would prefer the new ones over the older models jut because I think it's an improvement and wasn't a fan of the feel of the 2014 line.

Now the notchback on the other hand for some reason felt noticeably better than the Newport 2 and 2.5. And drastically better than the 2014 notchback. Don't know if I was finding the center of the face more consistently with the notchback but that insert was awesome. Also noticed that the color on the notchback insert was gray as opposed to the matching stainless steel color of the Newport 2 and 2.5

d51edae9cff05eb511776dea1a733c63.jpg
aaf8b5468dbf76570a1e309329210253.jpg
6addeccaf0bef45d526913a12d5223fd.jpg
1e59f7bb439514bfe0783e6c12d88d27.jpg
bcc32691057fdd6df57fc75555fc42a6.jpg

Also noticed that the color on the notchback insert was gray as opposed to the matching stainless steel color of the Newport 2 and 2.5

The gray is the aluminum insert. I wonder if that is why it felt better to you.

The Newport, Newport 2, and Newport 2.5 all have a 303 stainless steel insert. The Newport 2 Notchback, M1, and M2 all have a 6061 aluminum insert.

The gray is the aluminum insert. I wonder if that is why it felt better to you.

The Newport, Newport 2, and Newport 2.5 all have a 303 stainless steel insert. The Newport 2 Notchback, M1, and M2 all have a 6061 aluminum insert.

Well that would explain the color difference and why I gravitated towards that insert!

Goes to show you how much research I've done or flat stick pondering I've done since the CURE CX has been my gamer, that I didn't even know that was a different material insert.

But coming from an aluminum putter no wonder I liked it!! Makes perfect sense. It's also a larger blade length heel to toe so that was welcoming coming from the CX

They are high on my ponder list and I need to try them. I have the 2014 Fastback and want to compare it with the 2016 M1.

The graphics on the top of the m1 and m2 are off putting to me. I picked up a Newport just because the flange graphics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spent 45 mins (about all my back could take) at my local course putting green. I've been putting well with my Seemore Giant but I putt better with my new Newport than ever. I'm hoping to sneak out tomorrow morning for 18 holes solo and the Newport will be in the bag. I like to throw down a few balls to chip and putt when I get to the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my Master's headcover in the mail:
UfJaq8Bl.jpg

XkkW3HMl.jpg

Also have a Cash is King headcover on the way!
$_1.JPG

Really pondering a Newport 2 Notchback as of late. I have 2 older Scotty's in the garage but these look so nice. Need to check and see what my PayPal balance is at currently. :D

UfJaq8Bl.jpg

XkkW3HMl.jpg

$_1.JPG
That Cash is King headcover is my favorite headcover ever made. Ive had one on my "watch" list on ebay for years haha just waiting for the right putter to put it on

UfJaq8Bl.jpg

XkkW3HMl.jpg

$_1.JPG

I don't think the pictures do the masters cover justice. In hand it is gorgeous! I am gaming it on the M2 as we speak.

Nice! Are these Velcro or magnet?
Unfortunately all Scotty headcovers are Velcro. I don't mind it too much now, but as time goes on the Velcro starts to wear down.

Contemplating grabbing something like this for my 2014 Select Squareback

zAXdGeG.jpg

Ridiculously beautiful and priced to sell!! :alien:

You know what the crazy part is? Sold within minutes.

hard to fault the guy for the pricing on his gallery putters. None of them last more than a little bit of time up there.

hard to fault the guy for the pricing on his gallery putters. None of them last more than a little bit of time up there.

Supply and Demand brother. I would keep making them as long as they sold. Can't knock the hustle.

The longest I saw one stay up was about 30 min on a 12k gss putter

Back