Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to ponder a new iron set. Tons of new Apex love, so that's there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex are legit. So are the Z545's.

I am about to load up again on i-Lines. I cannot get enough of that grip. it's ridiculous.

I am the same way... I just freaking love them!

Did you see much distance gain with the Apex CF over the Z545?

i am seeing similar distances not confirmed with any launch monitor data solely based on range and course observations.

Im pondering nothing. And i love it. This will be my set up for a loooooong time

Im pondering nothing. And i love it. This will be my set up for a loooooong time

Its pretty damn freeing.
Having your bag set for 2016 is a pretty sweet feeling. Plus, a constant reminder of what you guys experienced every time you hit the course.

Did you see much distance gain with the Apex CF over the Z545?

I haven't compared to the non cup face clubs (8i-AW)., but the 7i - 5i yes. my 7i was a good 10-15 yards longer and that gapped into the 6i & 5i as expected.

Really pondering a Cleveland 2135 putter, not sure about the 1.0 or 8.0 though. going from my spider blade I'm leaning 8.0 because I like the feel of counter balance, has anyone given these a roll?

Man I wish I could say the same haha

another subpar unimpressive day with the xhot...blah

another subpar unimpressive day with the xhot...blah

If it was a lower loft than 11.5, you'd have a Big Bertha with a Red Tie in it. I miss my XHot so much.

I am pondering a XXIO driver. For MikeDean441.

For him. #JustTryingToHelp

With all of his event travel coming up I think a GoFundMe campaign is the only way to make it happen.

Really pondering a Cleveland 2135 putter, not sure about the 1.0 or 8.0 though. going from my spider blade I'm leaning 8.0 because I like the feel of counter balance, has anyone given these a roll?

There's a ton of info in the 2135 thread - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...573-Cleveland-Golf-TFi-2135-THP-Review-Thread - we had both the 8.0 and 1.0 in play during a round a while back. They're both nice putters, just comes down to preference. If you like CB putters, the 8.0 is a great option.

I haven't compared to the non cup face clubs (8i-AW)., but the 7i - 5i yes. my 7i was a good 10-15 yards longer and that gapped into the 6i & 5i as expected.

What did you have for a shaft in the 545s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back