Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

I'm crazy excited for when the yellow HZRDUS shafts will come to market. If they're even remotely close to my handcrafted, my fairway and hybrid game is going to be soooooo much better.

2033015bc266d7d808b91ea99f8a1df2.jpg
d4347d83a754154aff115d7b01abe900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That came out beautifully

Nice looking shaft, Barry!! The Loading Zone looks tough!!

Nice shaft Barry ?

Holy crap Barry, thats a work of art man. Love it!

Holy smokes! I'm blown away! That is incredible. Beyond words for how that came out, just perfect!

Wow Barry, that looks insane! Well done as always to O'Neil, Arturo and the crew. Freakin awesome.

Barry's shaft will be the envy of all his buddies :)

Barry's shaft will be the envy of all his buddies :)

I thought the shaft humor would get old. Nope, still funny :D

What Lauren said to you during that interview and your response still kills me hahaha

I thought the shaft humor would get old. Nope, still funny :D

What Lauren said to you during that interview and your response still kills me hahaha

Shaft humor...I have no idea what you're talking about. I know Barry was so much more happy with his when he had it shortened a little bit :alien:

It does look really cool with the Marine's logo and the yellow to white transition.

Barry's shaft, while not as stout as others, looks damn good. :bulgy-eyes:

Shaft humor...I have no idea what you're talking about. I know Barry was so much more happy with his when he had it shortened a little bit :alien:

It does look really cool with the Marine's logo and the yellow to white transition.

I think the semi-"watermarked" (for lack of a better term) Marines logos are my favorite part of the whole thing. They look insanely cool. Makes me really excited for the arrayed "blow-out" THP logos on mine.

It feels oddly satisfying that all you guys are admiring my shaft. ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

It feels oddly satisfying that all you guys are admiring my shaft. ... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Even if it is shorter than all of our shafts.

Kudos for not going with the "less stiff" comment. ... which is also true. Happens with age fellas. I remember when my shaft was stiffer.

But he's so consistent with it....I can't think of any good way to talk about his shot dispersion, so I'll just say he's really good at keeping his ball in the fairway.

Where this thread is:

medium.jpg

:alien:

Not only that, Courtney just sent me further filth via text because he felt it was too much for public posting hahaha

Man, Barry's turned out hella nice. Very very cool.

Our late night conversations were pretty much the same as a pack of 12 year old boys...just with a significant amount of alcohol added.

You young guys crack me up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back