Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

We've had 2 deals.

I think that's the lowest of all leagues so far lol.

Not that it's right, wrong, bad and/or good. Just an observation. Like I said earlier, I don't think any team really made out way better than the rest in the draft.

The half point PPR is very interesting. Will be fun to see how it plays out. I've never done PPR before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that it's right, wrong, bad and/or good. Just an observation. Like I said earlier, I don't think any team really made out way better than the rest in the draft.
No trades in league 7.

And just like that, before week 1 I have my first trade of the year:
Send Tony Romo, Dal QB from QB to VODK
Send Roy Helu, Oak RB from RB to VODK
Send Randall Cobb, GB WR from WR to VODK
Send Rob Gronkowski, NE TE from TE to VODK
Receive Aaron Rodgers, GB QB from VODK to Bench
Receive Jeremy Hill, Cin RB from VODK to Bench
Receive Larry Donnell, NYG TE from VODK to Bench
Receive Mike Wallace, Min WR from VODK to Bench

First blockbuster of the year.

lots of trading before the opening kickoff.

Man i feel left out in league 1 lol

With the 16 team format (which I haven't done in FOREVER), I find trading to be very nerve wracking. It's all sort of a house of cards.

Just sent out two trades, nothing real big, bench guys actually

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I thought your offer was fair, but I hesitated at having two running backs from the same team. Give me a moment or two and I'll see if I can come up with a counter.

No trades in L4 as of right now. I sent 2 offers out but not even a little nibble in return.

I am loving all the trades in league #1. Just shocked I haven't got a deal done myself.

I know projections are just that....projections. But I went from 89 to 102 and now a favorite with that last deal. Need an upgrade at RB still but will likely have to see how things shake out this week.

Duke Johnson is getting a start.

I am loving all the trades in league #1. Just shocked I haven't got a deal done myself.
If you need to dump gronk let me know :)

Hmm guess i need to decide in a few hours of wheaton is starting

My first trade completed in league #1. #ThisIsFun

Back