New England Members

*sigh* i love that course for my game

You know you want to play. I'm sure you could convince the wife to let you go out...

A few courses opened around me today. Hopefully we won't get too much snow/slush tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which ones? How's the weather look for this weekend?

which ones? How's the weather look for this weekend?

Weather looks good on the weekend 41 on Sat and 51 on Sunday. Sunday works better for me. I know At Anne's and Oak Ridge were open as of yesterday. We got a little slush overnight but that will be gone by tonight. I assume by the weekend a few more might open up as well

Sunday you say?

Yes sir

Just pulled the trigger on 3 year membership to US Handicap.

Yes sir

I believe I can get that to work. Have some clubs that could use on course testing.

Mpeterson turned me onto it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Change of plans..showers around here keep getting deeper into am. Sooo, I'm heading to Newport National for 9:33 tee time. $40.00 walking, can't beat it with a stick.

Any Harmon Golf members? Incredible facility.

Any Harmon Golf members? Incredible facility.
I was a member there 2013-2014. Course isn't long but you better be accurate. Favorite hole was 8, loved slinging a 5 iron around the corner. least favorite was 9.

Last edited:
Marking up my eggs for tomorrow...
49d2b12421c102cca85307d9ebb623db.jpg

Basically all this:
Screen_Shot_2016_02_24_at_8_57_06_PM.png

For like $2K/year and $500 initiation fee....and from what I remember the place is kept in top notch shape....and there's a full gym there that's also included.

Basically all this:
Screen_Shot_2016_02_24_at_8_57_06_PM.png

For like $2K/year and $500 initiation fee....and from what I remember the place is kept in top notch shape....and there's a full gym there that's also included.

I checked out the website and it seems legit. I just sent them an inquiry. This might be totally legit for me, weekdays anyways.

It's legit. When I joined it was $205 a month and $100.00 initiation. Practice facility is best I've ever seen. The also have 9 hole executive course to polish your short game. No food/drink minimum either. They also offer a "member for a day" that gives you full use of facility to evaluate.

They have a special on their site that says join for $100.

Are you still a member?

No, I was for 2013-14. My Dad likes to play all over so it got a little pricey for me.

You're gonna love the place. Like I said, if I lived close, I'd join without a second thought. There's nothing remotely close to it North of Boston.

You're gonna love the place. Like I said, if I lived close, I'd join without a second thought. There's nothing remotely close to it North of Boston.

I've been looking for a course with a practice area, but haven't found anything.

Back