How much has you score/handicap changed in the last 6 months?

Jackal

Reaction score
Handicap
How much has your handicap/ score changed in the last 6 months? Has it went up or changed at all?

Back in March 2015, my average was: 47 for 9 holes, 49 rough round, 45 good round.

In the last 2 weeks I have shot a : 43, 44, 42, 43, & 41.

I hope this becomes my average. It would be nice to shoot a 40 or maybe 39.

It would be possible, because I can look back at a round and see my mistakes.

Taking chances, and gambling shots.

Let me know how you have done.

Thanks,
Jack

24.5 to a 19.9 after 2 rounds of 92. Shot a 108 shortly thereafter!

started out playing again this year after a long break and was around 110. Started breaking 100 again after a couple of months and am now usually in the mid 90's most of the time. Every once in a while I will have a triple digit round, but have been pretty consistent. Broke 90 on my home course last week but it is a shorter course.

Up about 4 strokes...frustrating year.

I started the year at 10, had a stretch where I kind of fell apart and jumped up to about 18 and now am back down to 10.7. Such an up and down year for me but am in a good place at the moment.

11.7 to 12.1 and I am ok with it, I have not been able to practice at all this season.

I went from an 8 to a 7, but more importantly I think my game has become more rounded. I have more shots in my toolbox now than I did at the beginning of the season. My recent scores have shown that and I'm pretty excited to see what the future brings!

Handicap from present to past....up/down, etc.

9/1/201511.1
8/15/201511.2
8/1/201511.9
7/15/201512.0
7/1/201512.7
6/15/201512.8
6/1/201512.8
5/15/201512.2
5/1/201511.6
4/15/201511.6
4/1/201510.8
3/15/201510.8
3/1/201510.2
2/15/201510.2

Down about 5 strokes,I am pleased with the results but always wanting to knock off more and more every round

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jan 1, 2015 - GHIN 9.8
Mar 1, 2015 - 13.6
Jun 1, 2015 - 15.9
Sep 1, 2015 - 10.8

So it got worse, then got better. Still higher than last year, but I am playing better golf now, even if my hcp does not represent that.

I stopped keeping an official handicap this year but would guess I'm roughly a 6 right now. This time last year my official cap said I was a 4 but I certainly didn't feel like a 4.

I've shot my best rounds ever this year but I've also shot some of my worst in the last 10 years.

I've gone from a 20.3 to a 12.2 since the start of the year.

I've been all over the place the past couple of years. This year I started a little high (14) somewhat because I had to play 25+ year old clubs for a month (because of a bet), then I bought all new XR clubs which took some time to adjust to and we had 24 inches of rain in June alone making for a really wet first half of the year.

Now that things have settled down, my index is back down to a single digit which is right for me, but I just added new wedges & putter this week, so I'm still getting settled with them. Really looking forward to the rest of the year.

In the middle of a course change as well, and I expect to score better at our new course with MUCH better turf & greens condition.

It hasn't changed as much as I'd hoped. I did shoot my lowest differential ever (it was an 82 - my lowest score ever was 78, but because that course was SO easy the differential was actually a point higher than the recent 82), but other than that my averages have hovered right around the same all year with the occasional very solid round. My goal is still single digits, but it's been a bear of a time breaking through for me.

The positives though are that my full swing feels significantly better than it did at the beginning of the year, and I saw significant putting improvement this year. I haven't been able to put it all together often enough yet to see a difference in the averages.

My handicap hasn't changed this year but I do feel that is likely to change soon as I am pretty settled now with my new irons and my scores are a lot more consistent now

In the past 6 months my scores have lowered considerably. went from mid 50's, high 50's too lately its been mid/high 40's to low 50's. now I will still have a complete blow up round from time to time but consistently i will be high 40's.

From 15.4 down to 11.2 and holding strong there. Next season with early prep Id like to see a single digit.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

6.8 six months ago to a 4.9 currently

Went from a 28 to currently 25. Not happy about that, but it is what it is.

I've gone up from a 3.0 at the end of last year to a 7.9 ytd, not what I want but I just took the first step in admitting I have a problem. I am powerless over my golf ball and my game is unmanagable.

I was a 4.7 in April and I'm a 3.2 now. Avg score last year was an 81, this year is a 78

9.8 at the start of the year (but heavily skewed with home-course rounds and not playing a lot the past 2 years).

Presently in the mid 13's, with a true travelling handicap. My game is better than it has probably ever been (even with playing less), and I travel to other courses now knowing I will be shooting to my handicap.

Always room for improvement though, and I hope to start lowering it again soon!

Mine has dropped about a stroke

Back