The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were a Falcons fan you would have had to root for Mike Vick and Andre Rison back to back. That is loyalty. Then again, think about being a Cowboys fan or Packers fan....

I knew you couldn't stay away from this thread too long! Welcome back! :D

What's the occasion?
To start their 6-10 season?...

It's the week that the Packers play the Bears. Admittedly, the fans care more about that rivalry than the players, but as a fan, I still care.

And 6-10 may be a stretch for the Bears this year.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Browns waive Pryor ... Possibly to sign Ball

Check that, signed Robert Turbin...smh

Something to watch: Patriots starting 3 new offensive lineman from last year tonight, at center and both guards. All of the guys likely to start are those 3 spots are rookies. I know that Pittsburgh's defense isn't great, but if there's a place to attack the Patriots, that would be it.

Looks like some rain will play a factor in tonight's game

I really hate when Costas gets on his damn soap box... I literally have to change the channel bc he has this holier than though delivery that I hate

I really hate when Costas gets on his damn soap box... I literally have to change the channel bc he has this holier than though delivery that I hate
Agreed. I smirked a bit when he mixed up and said "Payton" and then had to correct himself.

Side note…I can't believe football is starting already!

Looks like some rain will play a factor in tonight's game

It was pouring around here earlier today, but it looks like for now, we're going to get lucky as there's a break in the heavy rain at the moment. If the heavy rain returns, it should be later in the game.

he is still miles better than how douchey Jim Gray is on his radio talking before mnf games...

Pats 31-23 tonight

Agreed. I smirked a bit when he mixed up and said "Payton" and then had to correct himself.

Side note…I can't believe football is starting already!

Dude I'm so happy. Life balance has been restored with the NFL back

It was pouring around here earlier today, but it looks like for now, we're going to get lucky as there's a break in the heavy rain at the moment. If the heavy rain returns, it should be later in the game.

That's good to know bc I have a feeling Pitt will be throwing a lot tonight

he is still miles better than how douchey Jim Gray is on his radio talking before mnf games...

Pats 31-23 tonight
They both are crap in my book. I don't mind opinions, but when you deliver it as fact and expect everyone to agree is where I have a problem.

Anyone else think the multiple trophies looks odd? Like corny odd

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That intro was incredible. Kraft coming out to T-Pain was amazing

That intro was incredible. Kraft coming out to T-Pain was amazing
It was so high on the douche meter that I actually really enjoyed it. It was like they took the "your gonna hate anyway so here is something you will really enjoy" hahha

I love me some grace potter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That trick play was retarded. You're marching down the field and try shanan...so odd

Nice kick

That trick play was retarded. You're marching down the field and try shanan...so odd

Agreed. Totally killed the momentum they had going. Now NE is going to give up 0 points and feel good about themselves. Stupid play at the worse time. Tomlin probably wanted to slap his O-Coordinator.

Scobee needs to own those kicks

Brand new NFL and 49er's fan here go the Hayne Plane.

I see why he was unemployed three weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back