The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't denying that. If you want to get fit that bad with 100 shaft options figure it out drive somewhere, fly to the kingdom tons of options if they are to time consuming or money consuming for you the only person preventing you from getting fit at that point is you not anyone else not the shops not the companies.

It might not be convenient for you but the only thing preventing you from getting the level of fitting you want is you.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Yep. I agree. It is an obstacle for sure. Getting truly fit isn't easy or cheap! Although the two I've done cost me $125 total... I was lucky, though, already being close to the locations via work/vacation travel.

At personal distance, i think Duffy had me hit 3 different shafts before he found the right one, 4 total. And that point i was completely dialed in...

I went for my MC fitting last year at the Callaway Performance Center. I literally hit every single custom shaft they had over 2 sessions with the Big Bertha. The stock Fubuki shaft was far and away the best shaft for me. Sometimes less is more.

I went for my MC fitting last year at the Callaway Performance Center. I literally hit every single custom shaft they had over 2 sessions with the Big Bertha. The stock Fubuki shaft was far and away the best shaft for me. Sometimes less is more.

Funny how that works... but i'll be honest, if the guy at Golf Galaxy told me that was the best shaft for me, i'd be looking at other options too... Where you heard that from, i could believe that.

Funny how that works... but i'll be honest, if the guy at Golf Galaxy told me that was the best shaft for me, i'd be looking at other options too... Where you heard that from, i could believe that.

It was pretty easy to tell just by looking at spin, distance, and launch numbers. Nothing was even close.

Although I didn't hit nearly as many shafts, the stock shaft in the G30 LS ended up being best for me during a Trackman fitting. Beat out a few other heads with post market shafts too. Options are great, just need the correct data to properly utilize those options. Funny how often a professional will be able to tell you what's best even without all the numbers and it ends up matching up with the hard data.

Man, I wish I had gotten the time to get properly fit just once. #FirstWorldProblems

Man, I wish I had gotten the time to get properly fit just once. #FirstWorldProblems

Well, if JLukes hadn't hogged the LM that day...

(I'm so sorry, Joe)

A good fitter will know the characteristics of the shafts and based on numbers can move towards the right type of shaft the from there may need to change one with slightly different characteristic for ball flight need. The old Ping rep in this area was good at that. Would have someone dialed in with a handful of swings swings

Flying out early on Saturday, and was supposed to stay at my buddy's house in the Seattle area to shorten our morning drive and get some dinner. He had to cancel last minute because of another commitment, so now we have to leave Bellingham at 2:30am to make this flight...argh. No sleep that night...

Received our yearly auto insurance bill yesterday and it was 20% higher than the previous bill. I called the Insurance Company and was told that it probably was due to some NJ charges imposed on Insurance Companies. I was transferred to their Sales representative and asked him if he could explain the increase. He couldn't, BUT he said they had a new rating program and he would run my policy through the new program to see if the premium decreased. "No promises," he said.

Well after waiting about 5 minutes he came back on the line and my new premium will be $570 less than the one I received in the mail - exact same coverage! I'm grateful for the reduction, but pretty annoyed that it took a phone call to get the reduced rate. What happens to everyone else who didn't call? I'm not going to give the name of the Insurance Company because they all are pretty much the same when it comes to this stuff, but we all should question increases in our premiums.

Received our yearly auto insurance bill yesterday and it was 20% higher than the previous bill. I called the Insurance Company and was told that it probably was due to some NJ charges imposed on Insurance Companies. I was transferred to their Sales representative and asked him if he could explain the increase. He couldn't, BUT he said they had a new rating program and he would run my policy through the new program to see if the premium decreased. "No promises," he said.

Well after waiting about 5 minutes he came back on the line and my new premium will be $570 less than the one I received in the mail - exact same coverage! I'm grateful for the reduction, but pretty annoyed that it took a phone call to get the reduced rate. What happens to everyone else who didn't call? I'm not going to give the name of the Insurance Company because they all are pretty much the same when it comes to this stuff, but we all should question increases in our premiums.
I question mine every time I get a new bill. I email my agent and ask him to check to make sure it's the best. 3-4 times he's actually found it should have been lower than it was. You've always got to question insurance premiums if they are variable in my opinion.

Just like dealing with cable companies...

Donald Trump as a Presidential candidate.

JM

Did your credit score get a lot better since you got your original policy? You want to have them run your insurance score every time your credit situation improves, since it is tied to your "insurance score". But don't have them run your insurance score just because you want them to, because if it happens to go up, so will your bill.

I decided to have them run my wife's score instead of mine this year, and it saved us a couple hundred dollars. Mine isn't bad at all, but hers was almost perfect.

We (Farm Bureau) also got a new rating system. Used to go from 1 to 36, 1 being the best. Now it goes 1-100.

So as far as that goes, if one of the two of the spouses has a better score, make sure they are the head of household on your insurance policy.

Working on a surgical light, and a Doctor and her Nurse husband start ripping me about this and That....
I calmly explain how I have to get this done in a certain way... They disagree like they know anything anyway...

Then I get the finger point! YOU WILL DO THIS... And you WILL DO this....
And that they are Doctors and make "X" per year....

I don't give two...
NOT impressed.

Guess I'll find something else to do for awhile.
That's crappy. We get that a LOT at work but usually have management backing to kindly tell the customers to f-off and let us do our job.

Listen fellas, I set a period for you to pick your keepers in our FF league. You didn't pick any, so don't cry when Gronk is no longer on your team and he had a big game last night. I don't know what to tell you ... quite a few people set their keepers, and I don't have time to email everyone individually and say "Did you mean to not pick any keepers, or are you just slow?" We're all adults here, I assume you can follow directions. Thirteen years running this league and every year people find something to complain and b*tch about, and I swear it's going to be my last because I can't stand the whining and bullcrap over a stupid silly game.

Listen fellas, I set a period for you to pick your keepers in our FF league. You didn't pick any, so don't cry when Gronk is no longer on your team and he had a big game last night. I don't know what to tell you ... quite a few people set their keepers, and I don't have time to email everyone individually and say "Did you mean to not pick any keepers, or are you just slow?" We're all adults here, I assume you can follow directions. Thirteen years running this league and every year people find something to complain and b*tch about, and I swear it's going to be my last because I can't stand the whining and bullcrap over a stupid silly game.

LOL, the exact reason I quit my Fantasy Hockey league after 8 years. 40 + 50 year old men whining and complaining "this isn't fair" and "I didn't know".

So relaxed now that I have quit it LOL.

Well, obviously you have a thing about personal responsibility... that's just crazy talk!

Having a flare up of my diverticulosis. Hate this.

1st time on THP all day. Work has me going crazy and I'm running around like a chicken with my head chopped off.

Having a flare up of my diverticulosis. Hate this.

Oh man I feel for you, I've had it happen a couple times and I can't think of a more painful event in my life.

Get well and stick to your BRAT diet for a few days.

Going through the hardest thing you have ever had to deal with in your life alone sucks. Even worse when your family only cares about the money part of it

Going through the hardest thing you have ever had to deal with in your life alone sucks. Even worse when your family only cares about the money part of it

Hang tough buddy, if you need someone to talk to let me know.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upon leaving the baseball game last night with my son and ex co-workers I was assaulted while holding my son while he was sleeping. We were half way down the stairs when I accidently bumped my son's back into a lady, I stated I was sorry I cannot see well on front of me. Note his head on leaning over my shoulder and his back is covering much of the area. So all I can see is heads down. I am gauging distances between people like this when this altercation happens. She quickly calls me an A hole ,stupid and other names I cannot talk about on here. I told her it was an honest mistake as I cannot see fully in front of me I am carrying my son. I did not want to argue and wake up my son so I stepped to the right of her to pass. Guess what she goes right in front and says "not so fast a hole ,your not going anywhere. " at this point she pushes me again and spits in my direction . We are almost down the stairs as I find a passage to walk away from this lunatic! She tells her boyfriend to beat me up,yeah holding a baby really genius. When she was the one in the wrong the whole time. I am sick and tired or ignorant and straight up crazy people here. As I work in the tourism industry I have have many complains about rude and straight up crazy people. I really dislike people like this ,seems there is so many people who should be locked up in the mental insistution roaming the streets. Sorry for the long rant,it's just people like this do not deserve to be sharing the same space as normal and civilized human beings.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So sorry bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back