The Gauntlet Will Return In 2016

Helllllls yes!!!!! Seriously one of the greatest weekends of my life! If this event wasn't perfect, I have no clue how amazing the perfect event can be. This HAS to be on everyone's want list

I believe your about to find out in about 6 weeks.

Awesome news that the Gauntlet is coming back! This years was a great follow. Added to the list of amazing events on tap for 2016.

Great news! Looking forward to trying to get into this one next year.

Great news! This was one of my favorite events to follow along this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic news, glad Callaway enjoyed it as much as THP did!

So awesome. This event was so perfect. So much fun!!

You are incorrect. ALL THP events are open to ALL skill levels. Go through the previous live update thread and it becomes clearer.

The gauntlet is the name associated with "running" multiple courses and completing the challenge.

Thank you for responding and educating me regarding THP events. Until the coming year, personal circumstances did not allow me to enter official events, so I know very little about them. However, I have played in local outings with THP friends. They have always been great, a good time with good people. Additionally, they have always accommodated my age and I play the senior tees. While I know it is wrong as my THP friends have told me, but I can't help being somewhat paranoid being a senior and getting it the way or hampering the games for younger better players. Yes, I know its me and I'm trying to get over it.

This is great news. Excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Solid news. Will def be going after this one.

Yes!! having missed entering the last two years because of schedule conflicts, i'm looking forward to signing up for this one

So happy to hear this. What an awesome event the previous two years!

very nice, more chance to experience fantastic golf

Love me some Gauntlet

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Another chance a Major Event, excellent

So awesome to hear! Sad to have missed it this year! Can't wait to see where it's at :)

This is the best thing I have heard all day! What an amazing event! This was one of the greatest weekends of my life. So pumped for this one and the details that come with it.

I will be putting my name into the contests this year. Missed out on way too much awesome!

Based on old threads and the response to this one, it sounds like another awesome event!

Awesome news!

2015 Gauntlet: 5 stars. Would play again in 2016.

Very nice - now if I can just earn a spot, that would be good....

Love this news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news. The Gauntlet was a joy to follow.

Love the idea of the gauntlet

so many cool events in the works! THP rocks

2015 Gauntlet: 4.5 stars. Would play again in 2016.

FMP

Serious comment (from me, for a change): I loved Cog Hill and had a great time over the entire trip. I thought the 2014 version with 3 courses (and 36 holes on Saturday, IIRC?) was more representative of a gauntlet than 2 courses on 2 days.

Back