What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/44=87. Played ok. Struggled hitting greens and getting up/down. Par5 18th ate my lunch today. After lost ball on tee **** had two bad breaks then a poor chip and missed the putt.

Overall ball striking was pretty solid and was just missing the greens

I shot an 80 today which is the lowest round of the year. It was also the first round with my new Ping Gmax irons and Glide wedges. Since returning to golf this year after a ten year absence, my scores have been steadily dropping from 110. Perviously I played to a 12 cap.

+4 76 at SkyBrook golf club. Man I was on today with the irons on the front, even par front 9 and then I lost it for a couple 3 holes on the back. First time playing out there and the course was beautiful and the greens were rolling good.

+4 76 at SkyBrook golf club. Man I was on today with the irons on the front, even par front 9 and then I lost it for a couple 3 holes on the back. First time playing out there and the course was beautiful and the greens were rolling good.

Nice playing, buddy.
The course looked great, man. Those MBs were looking pretty good in the bag too.

The late season swoon continues. Shot 40/41-81 today. No part of my game was bad, but no part was good either. Few good looks at birdie and a couple of WTF's that put my round exactly where it should have been. Was really difficult in my match play game today giving away 6 shots while playing so far behind my cap. Made two clutch pars on the last 2 holes to get the win in my match.

Pretty meh 78 to be honest. It was sloppy on a lot of fronts.

Funny these are all in a row...shot 37/44 for an 81. Played very consistent golf all day considering I hadn't hit a ball in six weeks or so. One drive OB on 13 killed the sub 80 watch, but still my second best round of all time.

Great playing, captain.

Played Hunter Ranch in Paso Robles, CA. Friends wanted to play the back tees so it was playing at 72.7/138 and about 6,800 yards, yeesh! Played very well and shot a 40/41 for a 81 (+9). I'll take it as I did not have any birdies and one triple, no doubles and six bogeys. Greens were lightning fast and I was lucky to make multiple 5-7 foot second putts. Very happy to shoot my second straight round under my cap.

Shot 78(+6) at Torrey Pines North. Putter was great on the front 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one of my better performances today. Driver was not good.....push fades all day long.

44-45/89
2/14 FW
2/18 GIR
28 putts

5 doubles, 1 triple, 0 birds

Back to normal playing with a 37 - 39 - 76. 2 birdies and nothing above bogey. Pretty tough weather conditions with sustained winds at 15 mph and gusts up around 30. Driver was good, iron play was decent and short game was good.

Managed a quick fire 9 holes at one of my local courses. Shot +6. Putting was almost there, pretty solid apart from the 7th green where I omitted my pre-shot routine due to pressure from the group behind and ended up three putting! Double bogey on the 9th due to me hitting the water hazard on the approach to the green.

Rough day, 42/45 87, driver was no bueno all day. 2 FIR's and found myself playing recovery on virtually every hole. Iron play was very good but when you are playing to get back into position I don't know how to judge that - back out each of the next 7 days so hopefully better times are ahead.

Played final 9 at my home course in Poconos - a few good shots but overall just awful off the tee. 44 on a par 34 ugh. Probably near my final round of year depending on weather near PHLY.

Probably my last round of the year in 60* weather and was able to shoot a 34/39 for a 73. Wasn't able to keep my hot front 9 continuing into the back, but +1 in November ain't too shabby.

Played the front 9 at Valleywood. Par 37 shot 39 with 1 birdie.

84 at buffalo ridge. Has sone good stretches and bad stretches but the course was awesome like always

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

44-44 / 88. Not a fun round. Hit 8 FIRS but the second shots were not there. Rained most of the back nine and it was already cart path only when we started.

9 pars, 8 bogeys, 1 double. 5 over thru 14...3 penalty strokes on the last 4 holes for an 82. Very disappointing. My best putting round since I took up golf again 3 months ago, but the driver started going right and I started pulling the irons. SH!T

39 for a +4 on a great fall morning. Irons were on all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44/49 today for a 93, with 32 putts and 5 penalties. Driver was hit or miss today, but mostly miss. Wedge game was pretty good but not as good as last time, and my putter was an asset most of the round with 2 3 putts that I wish I could have back. I did have a few nice long putts drop, including one on 18 to end the round on a high note. Once again, driver was working very well on the range prior to the round and went sideways once I was actually on the course. I know the ability is there, I just need to get out of my own darn way like I used to be able to do.

44/49 today for a 93, with 32 putts and 5 penalties. Driver was hit or miss today, but mostly miss. Wedge game was pretty good but not as good as last time, and my putter was an asset most of the round with 2 3 putts that I wish I could have back. I did have a few nice long putts drop, including one on 18 to end the round on a high note. Once again, driver was working very well on the range prior to the round and went sideways once I was actually on the course. I know the ability is there, I just need to get out of my own darn way like I used to be able to do.
You need to find that swing away confidence you had for so long off the tee dude.

Remember, its just golf. Swing away, and smile that big ole smile while doing so.

You need to find that swing away confidence you had for so long off the tee dude.

Remember, its just golf. Swing away, and smile that big ole smile while doing so.
That's the struggle. How do you find confidence to hit the ball well when you can't hit the ball well because you lost the confidence? I go to the range and hit it well, but it just doesn't transfer to the course. I'll have at least one more round before I'm stuck using the heated range and that is definitely a focus when I am on the course.

That's the struggle. How do you find confidence to hit the ball well when you can't hit the ball well because you lost the confidence? I go to the range and hit it well, but it just doesn't transfer to the course. I'll have at least one more round before I'm stuck using the heated range and that is definitely a focus when I am on the course.

Just go back to the basics. You know you can hit fairways when you have to. Just think positively, breathe and remember your grip pressure.

We've talked before and these things have undone you in the past, too many swing thoughts in the head.

Put together your standard 47/37-84 today on the last day of the season for my course. I had gone out last night for Halloween and hit it pretty hard so I wasnt in the right condition to swing a golf club very well. I was already +12 after 7 holes. What a mess that was. Well, a guy in my group gave me a tylenol on #7 tee and it must have kicked in on #8 because I went even par the rest of the way in, even though I doubled #15. Was good to get some good golf in on the last day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back