2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I can not wait for the announcements. Fingers crossed

Well, I was just able to get the email sent as court started so at least I have a entry in the hopper this time. I am sure the judge wondered what the heck I was doing, but the signal on the wifi was acting wonky so I had to keep checking to make sure it went through. Good luck everyone!!

I would feel really bad for someone who was selected and could not make it.

life gets in the way some times, so we understand.
I would feel bad too, because this resort is amazing.

Best of luck to all on day 2. Waiting like the rest of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember if you do not get in, dont sweat it, you will be placed on the waiting list.

I would feel really bad for someone who was selected and could not make it.

Unfortunately, it happens (as JB pointed-out in another post). I was a poster-child for benefiting from being on a wait list for a great event a couple of years ago. Didn't expect to get in, but it's a way for THP to ensure that if/when life does happen to a member, another one has the opportunity to experience the event.

Having said that... I'm hoping to avoid the wait list for #ClubClash :fingers-crossed:

It was another totally screwed day today with my Service Manager on vacation I am doing his job and mine, got home at 4 and realized I had forgot about the entry again. Many more great Events coming to try for in 2016.

Can a guy still get on the waiting list?

Good news for the low handicap profile. If you entered you are in, because there were 6 on the nose.

Good news for the low handicap profile. If you entered you are in, because there were 6 on the nose.
That's some good news!!!

Good news 4 freddie if he made it

This looks like it is going to be a very cool event. I definitely wish I could attend this one.

Cant wait to see who the final entrants are.

It will be going up in a couple of minutes instead of 7pm.

While we wish everybody could have made it, the limited number of spots is done for the reason of testing for this particular event.
If you did not make it, you are being added to the wait list and you never know how that turns out as it has helped so many in the past.
And of course, THP will have a full schedule of events coming up for 2016 and details will be coming out all of the time.

1st post updated with those that got in today.

Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeaaah! Awesome group of THPers for this one.

Congrats looks like this will be a great event!

Congrats to all who made it in today, looking forward to meeting you all there!

Low - War Eagle, Mward, Tadashi70, kc720, atlgolfer, Jman
Low/Mid - lightningbolt44, RC11, emart2173, ddec, brianmk24, sposey013168
Mid - mikedean441, Trey3d, sweethebs, CED423, Wake, JonD
High - CAA_Beat, ctennen, kb1042, Kensisland, Just_Hacking, AG2979
Congrats guys! Fun Looking group.

Congrats guys!

Back