Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I think some teams do. I mean GG has 3 guys that are all slated to get close to 20 carries a game. Touches are all you can look for really. Then you hope they do something with them.

Ya I have three backs that should be getting the bulk of the carries/touches

Projected to beat GirardCorp and if there's anything I've learned in ESPN leagues, it's NEVER trust the projections!!!!

To my league 1 people it's been a LONG night, I apologize for not responding to the trade offers. I will take a look shortly and get back to you.

Is anyone else having ESPN project down to a tenth of a point even though, outside of receptions, everything is scored as a full point?

It's because they calculate projections based on projected stats which include impossible numbers like 1.8 td and .6 interceptions. That's where you get fractions of points in a whole point environment.

It's because they calculate projections based on projected stats which include impossible numbers like 1.8 td and .6 interceptions. That's where you get fractions of points in a whole point environment.

Last year they didn't project tenth points though. It was half or whole. I think that's where the confusion is coming in

Still looking to deal in league 1, looking for a WR upgrade

League 7, I'd like to trade for a wr. I haz all the rbs you can handle.

Offer sent...

Not a bad deal but Gronk and Rodgers are probably the 2 guys I won't trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nine WW moves completed today in L6.

Not a bad deal but Gronk and Rodgers are probably the 2 guys I won't trade.

First offers aren't always perfect...Can always counter...

What are you looking for? A TE?

Dang a lot of activity in league 1 I am open to Fair trades hit me up

What are you looking for? A TE?

Nothing in particular really. I just like to trade. LOL

I always like that spirit. Counter offers are never a bad thing. Hell I'd rather get a counter than just a plain out reject. See if things can work and if not, oh well.

I always like that spirit. Counter offers are never a bad thing. Hell I'd rather get a counter than just a plain out reject. See if things can work and if not, oh well.

Exactly! I just wish the app on the phone let you offer an explanation as to why or why not because a lot of us use the app. A lot of times all you get is a reject.

Give it is a some what Fair Trade I get mad when i get offers for my RB1 for an RB3 or 4 so I will not counter or i counter with something similarly outlandish

Nothing in particular really. I just like to trade. LOL

I threw a trade offer your way.

Exactly! I just wish the app on the phone let you offer an explanation as to why or why not because a lot of us use the app. A lot of times all you get is a reject.

That's exactly why I had to just reject.

Still looking to deal in league 1, looking for a WR upgrade

Let me know if there's anyone you like on my roster (Deflated Egos), and feel free to propose something.

That's exactly why I had to just reject.

Thats cool, at least you are here and I get it. Your offer is made me think for a min, but I don't need a 3rd TE.

League 2 I am always open to trades, but not the greatest at coming up with them so if you see anything on Easy Dez It that looks good feel free to send an offer.

Good luck to everyone this weekend

Are there league specific threads? I'm willing to deal a top 10 QB in league #2

Thats cool, at least you are here and I get it. Your offer is made me think for a min, but I don't need a 3rd TE.

Lets see how the 1st week goes and re-evaluate after. After looking through most the teams in our league it looks like each team is strong in a different category.

Back