Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
816 DBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon .... Crazy month probably won't get out to play until mid October. Hopefully after things settle down I'll have some new epons :)

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk
Then we can compare in January :) unless one of us gets in the big show then it will be all callaway :)

Then we can compare in January :) unless one of us gets in the big show then it will be all callaway :)
Had to jump out of the contests December is already 100% booked for work so won't be me pulling for you I hope to be looking at some shiny things in January

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

GBB 9* w/ either Fuji Speeder 565 or Diamana S+60 in X
BB 816 3w/5w w/ aldila tour blue in S
MD3 - black, S grind 50/54/58

...I should just make sure I get MVP this weekend. haha

Never thought Id say this but a set of Nike covert 2.0 irons. I demod the 5 today at the range and was striping it. Felt decent too.

I have some stuff I need to get listed in the MP. My VRS Forged irons, love them but they are just taking up space. Have a D200 driver I tinkered with too. They will certainly help facilitate more ponders for me.

18* Apex Utility. Been looking on CPO but the 18* with the KBS Tour V in x must be rare because I haven't seen one pop up there.

I have some stuff I need to get listed in the MP. My VRS Forged irons, love them but they are just taking up space. Have a D200 driver I tinkered with too. They will certainly help facilitate more ponders for me.

I need to do the same. I have three sets of irons here, and need to move two of them... so I can maybe buy some more irons.

I need to do the same. I have three sets of irons here, and need to move two of them... so I can maybe buy some more irons.

I still have some AMP Cells, SLDR, i10's(not going anywhere) and J40's(also not going).

Mallet putter. Just curious if it would improve my putting. Something along the lines of the Odyssey 7 would be interesting to try out.

GBB FAIRWAY again. And a driver...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TMAG M1 rescue

and yest, my first time pondering a Taylormade club in a while

GBB FAIRWAY again. And a driver...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Inserting my Vapor Pro plug now. Get either an S Whiteboard or an X Blueboard and I think it'd be money for you.

I want to get a Scotty Cameron 2014 Newport. Should probably sell some other sticks first though.

Pondering how a 757 evo will perform on the GBB head for me. I am pounding that shaft with another head at the moment. The experiment will happen next week when my shafts arrive.

A shaft fitting for my Cobra Amp Cell driver.

So...

GBB Driver
GBB 3W
GBB Heavenwood
Apex Irons 4-9
MD3 46/50/54/58

or

Cobra King LTD Driver
Cobra King LTD 3W
Cobra King Forged Tec 4-9
Cobra Tour Trusty 48/52/56/60

also:

Cleveland TFI 2135 putter still between all three models maybe leaning towards the 6.5 or the 8.0

GBB 3 wood is a bomber.

So...

GBB Driver
GBB 3W
GBB Heavenwood
Apex Irons 4-9
MD3 46/50/54/58

or

Cobra King LTD Driver
Cobra King LTD 3W
Cobra King Forged Tec 4-9
Cobra Tour Trusty 48/52/56/60

also:

Cleveland TFI 2135 putter still between all three models maybe leaning towards the 6.5 or the 8.0

I have been thinking about Apex irons a lot lately

I have been thinking about Apex irons a lot lately

I have hit them like 6 times in store and every time they beat whatever I put them against. Just a matter of finding the rights shafts for them.

I have hit them like 6 times in store and every time they beat whatever I put them against. Just a matter of finding the rights shafts for them.

The same for me. I have hit them with the Recoil F4's and love the combo. I think they were the 110 proto's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back