Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot my PB today, 79!. Finished the round birdie birdie which are really tough tests. Taking smarter club choices off the tees lead to great scoring opportunities. I am beyond stoked.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just made reservations for next Saturday at Mitchell's Steakhouse to celebrate 10 years with my wife. It's some fine dinning and I can't wait. It's going to hurt the wallet though.

No BD's? hehehe

No BD's? hehehe

I want to be able to function after dinner. BD'S I'm usually on the verge of vomiting from eating so much. Plus I don't think they have the lamb right now, so I'm not happy with them. :D BD'S would be a ton cheaper. Minimum of $100 guaranteed, before tip going to Mitchell's.

I want to be able to function after dinner. BD'S I'm usually on the verge of vomiting from eating so much. Plus I don't think they have the lamb right now, so I'm not happy with them. :D BD'S would be a ton cheaper. Minimum of $100 guaranteed, before tip going to Mitchell's.

They haven't had the lamb for at least a couple of years here. It sucks.

My wife and daughters are away for a concert this weekend so I'm playing 36+ holes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

They haven't had the lamb for at least a couple of years here. It sucks.

We must have eaten too much of it and the $14.99 they are charging us wasn't covering the cost of the lamb. Plus I haven't been happy with the sauce on the side BS they started a couple years ago. I want my sauce to cook into the meat and add flavor.

Got a package today from the Lions. Opened it up and my jaw dropped. How freaking awesome is this?
f08e15becb61ee731c3d1712484ed386.jpg

Just absolutely incredible to have experienced a summer in the best youth football program in the NFL. Thankful for the opportunities and this fantastic keepsake. #OnePride

That's a really cool move by them. That's going on a shelf or somewhere special

That's a really cool move by them. That's going on a shelf or somewhere special

Haven't really even gotten that far yet, but a glass case with a kicking tee holding it sounds pretty good to me. Will be cherished for life.

that is awesome Tyler!

18 tomorrow in a tourney
18 Sunday with THP'ers

Pickup boss from airport at 2:30 Sunday and then to ATT Stadium we go for some Sunday Night season opening greatness.

Monday will be a LONG ASS day.

Pretty awesome Tyler!

So cool Tyler.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

18 tomorrow in a scramble.

We start on the hole that has Long Drive competition on it.... this could get ugly!

Vacation starts tomorrow, time for some beach and pool time with some golf and beverages mixed in.

Gawd I love #TheGauntlet. Watching people share a passion that I have, all to make others feel excited and happy is something so unique and comforting. What a weekend we have planned.

Even just following along with #TheGaunlet updates is awesome. Can only imagine how great it would be in person!

Just outside of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico.
It's been several years but there is/was a place called PiPi's (I know, it should be Pepe's but it isn't). It's kind of up on the mountain above the town. It makes for a nice spot with views out over the city and bay. My wife still talks about the guacamole they made from scratch table side.

Last edited:
So my grandma gave Becky and I two winning scratch off lottery tickets ($200) for our wedding. That's Sooooooooooo my grandma. Woman loves her scratchoffs. Anyway...I took them to claim them a day or two after our wedding, but got sidetracked by other things. Then all of a sudden the tickets and shorts I was wearing were missing....The last place I had them were at volleyball a few weeks back. We searched the house, cars, and laundry baskets like crazy.... To no avail. Today Becky went to clean the white clothes ( usually do these every couple of weeks because there aren't many) and the shorts with winning lottery tickets were down underneath everything!! Never thought to check there. Woo hoo!! So exciting ? $200 more into the "let's move somewhere warm" fund. Good Saturday for us!

1cdaabe7736a97e85909ef9d9ee69fe8.jpg

So my grandma gave Becky and I two winning scratch off lottery tickets ($200) for our wedding. That's Sooooooooooo my grandma. Woman loves her scratchoffs. Anyway...I took them to claim them a day or two after our wedding, but got sidetracked by other things. Then all of a sudden the tickets and shorts I was wearing were missing....The last place I had them were at volleyball a few weeks back. We searched the house, cars, and laundry baskets like crazy.... To no avail. Today Becky went to clean the white clothes ( usually do these every couple of weeks because there aren't many) and the shorts with winning lottery tickets were down underneath everything!! Never thought to check there. Woo hoo!! So exciting ? $200 more into the "let's move somewhere warm" fund. Good Saturday for us!

1cdaabe7736a97e85909ef9d9ee69fe8.jpg
Haha awesome. I'm also pretty sure it's a grandma / grandpa thing with the scratch offs. I know a ton that just absolutely love them lol

Haha awesome. I'm also pretty sure it's a grandma / grandpa thing with the scratch offs. I know a ton that just absolutely love them lol
Yeah she's an addict for sure! She tells me that if something happens to her to check her car for her winning ticket stash. She has over $2k in there hidden under the seat. Hahaha.

Yeah she's an addict for sure! She tells me that if something happens to her to check her car for her winning ticket stash. She has over $2k in there hidden under the seat. Hahaha.
Ha! That's hilarious

Went up to my golf course only to find a tournament going on. Hit some balls on the range, chipped awhile, and putted and headed on back. My right big toe nail is bothering me again ( in grown & needs surgery for permanent fix) so I dropped by the nail shop. I had me a nice little pedicure and my toe nails feel sooooooooo much better! I'm happy now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back