SeeMore Giant Putters - Entire Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with SeeMore about their new Giant Series and the entire line.

Some much needed balance to the Giant line this year and I am glad to see THP get info from the source.

Will be interesting to hear the thoughts of THPers as they try them.

Looking forward to having one of these in the bag this year. Nice interview and explanation of each model

Here is a good view of the heads. We placed yesterday on main SeeMore thread. Appreciate the support.

Giant-heads-banner.jpg

Nice interview here, really like where SeeMore is going with the high MOI focus. Giant was a little big for many so they now offer a more "easy on the eyes" solution. Excited to try the new offerings when I get the chance.

I wanted to take the mini giant proto home with me in a bad way.

I love this line. I will own one at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to learn more about the new giant line additions. Looking forward to rolling them.

I cannot wait to give one of these a roll, loved the original Giant and these sequel models look great!

Nice job SeeMore! The Giant was too big for me, but that M1t looks just right!

Really like the looks of the M1t. Can't wait to see and roll one.

Agree with you Sox Fan & Icey: The Giant m1t is calling my name. I will have you someday, my precioussss!

Great explanation of all the new lines. Haven't rolled a SeeMore in a while and I have a brand new FGP in the basement. Hmmm...

Just ordered the Giant M1t. Hopefully better looking head covers are in production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the original FPG with a Rosemark Grip on it todaym 1.52 Thorn. Just loved it. Is the grip a new option?

I tried the original FPG with a Rosemark Grip on it todaym 1.52 Thorn. Just loved it. Is the grip a new option?

SeeMore distributes Rosemark, so it is an option now for them.

SeeMore distributes Rosemark, so it is an option now for them.

Mini Giant and the t Series have been on fire. Also, Rosemark has taken feedback from THP testers and working on nexgeneration of Rosemark. Thanks.

Back