What do you do for a living?

An under appreciated line of work :wink:

I'm a Navy officer who dabbles in IT management for Uncle Sam. I hit 16 years next Tuesday!

Appreciate your service to our country. Can't say that enough!

PE Teacher K-8. Middle school basketball, golf, cross country and soccer coach. Also work the junior golf tour in the summers.

Locomotive Engineer for the Union Pacific Railroad. Generally, I'm in control of coal trains that weigh in excess of 20,000 tons and are 1 1/4 mile long.

I've been in outside sales for the last 18 years with the same Fortune 100 company. Really I think of my main job as a husband and full time father with 3 busy kids at home and a wife that has an amazing job but has to travel 100+ days each year. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Last edited:
Operations Manager for a Logistics and Transportation company.

Headhunter for Executive HR positions.

I work in global supply chain for a large equipment manufacturer. First and foremost, a mother!

Strategic Finance for large corporations, plan to open my own consulting firm or get into real estate development in the future.

Finishing up 30 years of service in the Army...so finding something new in a few months.

Wealth management relationship strategist for a large bank. Job description consists of taking wealthy clients golfing to discuss their money and the markets.

911 dispatch supervisor and high school varsity umpire

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Haha just saw this I bet NO kids ever argue your calls!

Finishing up 30 years of service in the Army...so finding something new in a few months.

Congrats on 30 years soldier and thank you for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commodity Manager for a large specialty chemicals company. I figure out how to buy raw materials strategically.

I am a Customer Service Rep for Dow Pharma and Food Solutions

I am a Help Desk Technician in our companies IT department.

Traffic manager and strategist for a digital advertising company. But eventually I want to work for Pixar or Disney.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Traffic manager and strategist for a digital advertising company. But eventually I want to work for Pixar or Disney.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Which one? If you don't mind sharing...

Very nice! Always good to meet somebody in my area of work. On GIS stuff I use ESRI products, mainly ArcMap. Dispatch side is InterAct and Guardian systems.

Back