Votes: 17 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • I dont know it came on the putter

Votes: 18 7.2%

• Total voters
Pure big dog and iomic jumbo for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Customized my Scotty so upgraded to a blue oversized Scotty Cameron matador grip. After using it for two weeks it's really come good. Can't believe how nice it sits in the hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuerStroke 3 at the moment, however I'm planning to buy a Cleveland 2135 6.5 at our golf show and will probably roll with stock for a while.

No matter what other options I try, I seem to always migrate back to the Lamkin E.B.L 3gen Smooth pistol grips.

SuperStroke for me, a Slim 55 I believe

Winn, the Excel Jumbo Pistol grip to be precise.

The Pistol GT brought me back to SuperStroke in a big way. It's fantastic.

Just grabbed some more Iomic Mid's and made 2 of them the "i-Classic" model and they're badass in hand. The front is a pistol style normal texture Iomic, the rear is like an iLine texture though. Me like.

Just purchased an Odyssey Works #7CH, and i will be putting the Superstroke Counterbalanced Grip into it when it arrives.

I am starting to like the superstrokes but I really prefer the Iomic grips, but just for the putter. I don't know exactly which one it is but it's pretty slim, my favorite on blade type putters. On mallets I like the superstroke 2.0 or 3.0.

Just grabbed some more Iomic Mid's and made 2 of them the "i-Classic" model and they're badass in hand. The front is a pistol style normal texture Iomic, the rear is like an iLine texture though. Me like.

Are they similar to the Scotty pistol grips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Stroke 3.0

SuperStroke 2.0 on my Odyssey, SuperStroke 3.0 on my TaylorMade Balero, and an old, old, old, Golf Pride corded grip on my Anser.

Really enjoying the Lamkin Sink Putter grip. Next best is the Super Stroke.

I have both. Love both. The Sink on the MXM is money

You didn't have that in AL did you? Which SINK are you using? RND or SQD?

You didn't have that in AL did you? Which SINK are you using? RND or SQD?

MXM did not make the trip.

15758b7a444de628c0a1cde9767654fb.jpg

I have 3 putters, all are Pings ;

- I have a Ping Anser with the 85020 zip code in the cavity. It has been reconditioned and shines like a bar of gold. I have stopped using that particular putter.

- I have a Ping Anser "Dalehead" with the 85029 zip code in the cavity. This is the putter I use most of the time when golfing or practicing. It is in excellent condition for a putter made in the late 60's.

- I have a Ping 1A with the 85068 zip code on it. This is the putter that makes the famous "PP-II-NN-GG" sound when the ball is putted. I use this putter frequently. To most of my playing partners, this putter is their favorite putter because of the ping sound.

Felt the new Lamkin today for the first time. I'm definitely going try one the next time I need a putter grip. Not going to cut off a SS for it, but seems like it could be a real winner for them.

Back