The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
These courses and this format is just amazing for a THP event and it's been shown year after year. I love these courses and would love to go back and compete in this event. There is just something special between THP and this location. Can't really explain it until you experience it.

If I somehow make it into the event is it possible to ride the golfboard at True Blue? I would love to play these courses again.

So much THP history at these courses. I want the chance to experience it in an event. Maybe even pull off a #cookie moment

Im looking forward to things picking up in here in due time

Can't wait for this event to ramp up, I want in.

Almost 3 months have gone by...pretty quickly. I have a feeling when business picks up in hear its going to be in full force...cant wait!

Still here.....just awaiting the opportunity.

Almost 3 months have gone by...pretty quickly. I have a feeling when business picks up in hear its going to be in full force...cant wait!
I'll act like chad when we are in bama. So you try out your trash talk.....lol

I'll act like chad when we are in bama. So you try out your trash talk.....lol
Hahaha i think my trash talk game is on point.

CRAZY to think you or beags could win a spot in this event next month if you choose

Just waiting and hoping and waiting and hoping. Still Team # FTW

Hahaha i think my trash talk game is on point.

CRAZY to think you or beags could win a spot in this event next month if you choose
Yeah man! That place has a special place in my heart. I'll Send Beags pics so he can remember the good times.

Once again....if I happen to come upon a golden ticket...this is the place I'm going. I want to play there so bad.....

Once again....if I happen to come upon a golden ticket...this is the place I'm going. I want to play there so bad.....

Completely agree. Courses look amazing....fun competition...helping Md win again. Who would not want to be a part of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who has never had the pleasure of playing these course, well...

You are about to be blessed. The Cup is Coming and I want to be taken back to Caledonia and True Blue.

Anyone who has never had the pleasure of playing these course, well...

You are about to be blessed. The Cup is Coming and I want to be taken back to Caledonia and True Blue.

Exactly how I feel. There's something special about the combination of THP and those courses.

Heck, there's something special about hose courses period. But the combo is next level.

Exactly how I feel. There's something special about the combination of THP and those courses.

Heck, there's something special about hose courses period. But the combo is next level.

I agree with you there. It begins the minute you make that right or left turn on to those hollow grounds.

This is one of the events I've had my eye one since the announcement. I really can't wait to see #449 trounce #hair, and I REALLY REALLY hope I'm there to be a part of it. :alien2:

There are so many great events with sign ups all happening around the same time I just hope I can keep up and get in on some of these!

#StillOnRadar
#JustSaying

Yes it is Cookie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#MeToo
#NeverForgotten
#GottaGetThere

:act-up:

JM

I'm ready, willing, and able! (Sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.