Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come...

Kind of in shock this morning, I was up 81-80 going into MNF. I had Graham and playing Matt Ryan and Dadbod Squad somehow pulls out a victory to go to 11-0. Wow!

Took the L last week bc of my kicker. Time to regroup and make the push to the playoffs.

8-3 after 114.5-61 win over Eliterate, currently the #1 seed for playoffs, same record as Jdtox, maybe points scored is the tie breaker.

With the new schedule I play Jman again who I beat in week 9 112-94. Big week coming up!

Took the L last week bc of my kicker. Time to regroup and make the push to the playoffs.

Playing the west division leader who is now 6-5.....still can't get over what will likely be the 6th or 7th team ranked of 16 teams grabbing a 2nd seed for the playoffs.

Deadline trades paid off for me last week, now sitting at 8-3 and tied for first with MikeDean, just trying to hang on for the playoffs, lots of good teams in League 4

That recent trade where I got Chris Thompson....yeah....didn't work out too well.

That recent trade where I got Chris Thompson....yeah....didn't work out too well.

Yeah thats a bummer not only for your team but for him. He was having a great year and a good game before he got hurt.

Yeah thats a bummer not only for your team but for him. He was having a great year and a good game before he got hurt.

Been a tough season of injuries for the NFL....seems like each year we see an uptick with the lower body stuff.

Been a tough season of injuries for the NFL....seems like each year we see an uptick with the lower body stuff.

especially washington, now their 3rd string RB is their starter

Grrr. Last Atlanta drive (where trying to score) Coleman came up a few inches short of the end zone. He makes it and I’m in 3rd place in L5. Still happy with 4th considering most of my losses are to monster performances. Will have a shot if make it in.

at 5-6, my time likely is headed nowhere unless I win out and pray for miracles. However, they have rallied to get back to 5-6 after starting 1-5.

at 5-6, my time likely is headed nowhere unless I win out and pray for miracles. However, they have rallied to get back to 5-6 after starting 1-5.

you are only 1 game back, you got hope and thats for a 2 seed

You're in the right division to have a chance with a .500 record.

I make no illusions about my team going anywhere.

Big Ben to the Promise Land

you will be fine until he has to play a road game

I make no illusions about my team going anywhere.

also I think the Seahawks were like 7-9 one year and made it in

Was in a hole going into the weekend after facing Ben and Boswell but somehow got the W without Funchess, Freeman or Shephard playing. Got three tough matches left. Will be a fun finish in league #2

I would like to apologize to my players, our staff, those chasing Ohio Golfer in the West division of League #3, and myself. Had I replaced my bye week quarterback with the one on my bench, we would have won the game, our team would be just two games out of second place in the East, and Ohio Golfer would be 8-3 instead of 9-2. Hopefully we will learn from this and not make the same mistake again.

I would like to apologize to my players, our staff, those chasing Ohio Golfer in the West division of League #3, and myself. Had I replaced my bye week quarterback with the one on my bench, we would have won the game, our team would be just two games out of second place in the East, and Ohio Golfer would be 8-3 instead of 9-2. Hopefully we will learn from this and not make the same mistake again.
Aww man, tough break.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Battle of division leaders this week in L2.

Riding a huge 2 game win streak, who knows maybe I go streaking/spoiling to end the year.

Riding a huge 2 game win streak, who knows maybe I go streaking/spoiling to end the year.

If you can't win.. spoil. :D

I'm in the same boat.

LOL, only 2 games out of first in the division apparently....... but a heck of a lot of teams with higher standings ahead of me.

I need a win this week! Come on 2 in a row!

Back