What are your favorite irons ever?

I really liked my Callaway S2H2’s. It was one of Callaways first shaft through the bottom of the club designs. Also my first blade.

My current Irons...

I'm tempted to by another set to have in reserve.

My current ones. Apex has been good to me.

I really like the Ben Hogan Edge irons although I have never gamed them. Anyone else use them? How do you like them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Probably the black set of cobra king cb/mb's I had last year. They were above my skill level but looked awesome and just fun to play and look down at. One day I hope to pick up another set. Last I looked they were going on eBay for more than I paid for them 2 years ago.

Is it too soon to say my current set when I've only gamed them for simulator rounds thus far? :D

Probably the black set of cobra king cb/mb's I had last year. They were above my skill level but looked awesome and just fun to play and look down at. One day I hope to pick up another set. Last I looked they were going on eBay for more than I paid for them 2 years ago.

that's a set i have lusted after since they were first teased. still really want a set just for fun!

The Mizuno MP-32s. I even had custom fit Rifle shafts in them. Being the "ho" that I am, my head got turned by some other pretty face or by some marketing hype which I can't even remember now.

My current set by far, Apex CF 16. I love them so much!! :laughing:

That's tough. Probably a toss up between the Bridgestone J15 CB's and the Srixon Z765's.

I won't list my current irons because that's cheating but the Srixon 565's were/are an amazing set.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I do like my new(ish) Ping i200's..... VERY nice clubs.
If I still had the game I did when I was a kid, I'd say my favorite irons were my 1983(?) Titleist Tour Model (round toe)

Still have 'em and may just re-grip this year and play a round or two... just for kicks...

Mizuno MX-200. Best forged GI iron ever. Still have mine and will never part with them. Only just stopped gaming them after nearly 10 years in the bag. F#@king awesome irons!!!!!!!!

Probably been done, but I don't care!

Lets hear them! What and why? And if you don't game them, why not?

Replying here instead of starting a new thread.

Titleist DCI black

titleist-dci-black-triangle-5-iron-original-trispec-stiff-steel-shaft_801610.JPG

I played these until 2011 when I finally broke down and bought a new set. I went with the AP1 712s. The AP1s are good clubs but those DCIs were something special.

My current set of Apex CF16s

other than that, it goes to the Cleveland TA3 gunmetal... lots of great memories with those irons.
00276120__1.jpg

I may be amending my answer to the new Rogue Pros. So far I couldn't be happier with this set of irons.

other than that, it goes to the Cleveland TA3 gunmetal... lots of great memories with those irons.
00276120__1.jpg

So. Classic.

00276120__1.jpg

Loved the Cleveland gunmetal sets... TA1, TA3, TA5, and TA7

My Apex CF 16's hold that spot! They're just ridiculously good on feel and distance and are more forgiving than I ever would have expected. Prior that it was the Callaway X2 Hot irons.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My Apex CF 16's hold that spot! They're just ridiculously good on feel and distance and are more forgiving than I ever would have expected. Prior that it was the Callaway X2 Hot irons.

Solid irons. Pondering picking some up myself

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Solid irons. Pondering picking some up myself

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk
CPO just had a 25% off sale. I'd keep an eye on them.

Back