Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Yep, it was quite shocking in all honesty. Then I thought the grass would be greener on the other side....not always the case. :act-up:

Tell me about it, I am on my 3rd of 4th kicker now. Picked up Janikowski last week. Hopefully he will have a permanent spot on my roster...until his bye of course.

Gore looked good last night...Finally! I'll take 15 to start the week

Yep, probably getting smoked this week...opponent has 52.5 points out of Gore, Johnson, and Hopkins already.

How did Hasselbeck put up 16pts while having some bacterial infection? Fortunately Houston's D put up 0 so that helps a bit since Mike had both playing last night.

Hey Mike, why did you play the defense going against your QB when you had an open spot on your roster to pick up a defense? That's bad management. :alien:
I picked him up last week for a one week deal figuring Luck would be back. And I figured with the Redskins playing ATL this week they will be behind and cousins will end up throwing about 50 times to try and keep in the game.

I sure hope he gets more than 16 points or I'll be ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Anyone heard more on Royal's injury???

Love it when trade offers are allowed to expire...

No PM communication?

Haven't sent one yet, activity in L2 has been good so far, so I'm chalking it up to a one time thing...I hope. First offer was rejected, second was just ignored, its what makes it difficult to step out and try sometimes.
Not me. I decline pretty quickly :alien:

Hahahaha!

I have enjoyed the discussions and activity in L2. I imagine it is a one time thing buddy.

Haven't sent one yet, activity in L2 has been good so far, so I'm chalking it up to a one time thing...I hope. First offer was rejected, second was just ignored, its what makes it difficult to step out and try sometimes.

Hahahaha!

Always go with the PM. I don't think I have actually sent a trade offer out until I knew it was already accepted. I always go PM first. It makes it much easier to open up communication and discuss the trade and what will/won't work.

I have enjoyed the discussions and activity in L2. I imagine it is a one time thing buddy.

Of course you have Mr. I'm undefeated and stockpiled my team with trade guy. :alien:

Always go with the PM. I don't think I have actually sent a trade offer out until I knew it was already accepted. I always go PM first. It makes it much easier to open up communication and discuss the trade and what will/won't work.

Smart smart smart. Its why you're the boss.

Kiss of death right here. He will open with an interception now.

And if they still don't respond, I just ban them hahaha. I'm kidding of course, but that would be fun.

Respond. Eff that.

My new process is no acceptance of trade = BAN

And on that note....off to send trades now.

McCoy saying he will be out 3-4 more weeks with hamstring injury. I am very glad I got rid of him

McCoy saying he will be out 3-4 more weeks with hamstring injury. I am very glad I got rid of him

Probably won't be back until after the bye week. Tried nabbing him from Alex this week.

Probably won't be back until after the bye week. Tried nabbing him from Alex this week.

When healthy I like the Lynch/McCoy one two punch with possibly Hyde as my flex... However with the 49ers performance of late, i'll probably continue to run with the two TE set...

When healthy I like the Lynch/McCoy one two punch with possibly Hyde as my flex... However with the 49ers performance of late, i'll probably continue to run with the two TE set...

Yeah that will be a formidable RB trio for you.

Side note... My WR corps is... minus James Jones... the Green Bay Packers WR corps if anyone wants some depth moves (probably not looking to drop cobb unless it's really good)

Respond. Eff that.

My new process is no acceptance of trade = BAN

And on that note....off to send trades now.
You know you want to offer me something buddy!

And Lynch is out...again. Boo.

Back