DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great day!

Fun round today. Love playing with thpers
Cant say it any better than Kevin did. Just a phenomenally fun day.

Our cart (Kevin and I) got whipped by Eric and Wahoo. There was no ofifical match but it seemed like every time we walked off the green, they said "Two pars back here". Great stuff

Just a heads up to all DC MD VA watchers. We kicked around a date to run at Musket ridge. So keep an eye out.

After the weekend of the tenth I hope <insert begging emoji here>

You guys want to run it back at whiskey ridge in october?

Amazing man. Are your ears burning or something?? You were brought up a couple times today in conversation. We definitely woidl love to have you again. I missed it out on meeting you twice in the past year, last year when you were up and when you had to drop out of Pittsburgh.

After the weekend of the tenth I hope <insert begging emoji here>
Since T2GRN18 might be spearheading this, I'll let him discuss the dates. But to ease your mind, yes it is after the 10th.

of course it may not be the best time for you. You'll be on such a high and bursting with awsome Intel you can't tell us about. Ha

Since T2GRN18 might be spearheading this, I'll let him discuss the dates. But to ease your mind, yes it is after the 10th.

That will be dependent on when FK is coming to the area. So I'm holding off to announce the dates till after we know. And I don't want to cause a conflict with any THP events.

Last edited:
That will be dependent on when FK is coming to the area. So I'm joking pay to announce the dates till after we know. And I don't want to cause a conflict with any THP events.

I hear you on the non conflict part with Wilson. Yep No doubt Freddies travel will drive the date as well. I'll just sit and wait anxiously :popcorn:

I'm with ya. Just hoping not to miss out on the next outing

I'm definitely interested. Looking forward to dates and details....

Real happy that guys in the DMV got out to play. Wish that I could have joined you all. Fingers crossed that next time I tee it up it is with my fellow THPers

Real happy that guys in the DMV got out to play. Wish that I could have joined you all. Fingers crossed that next time I tee it up it is with my fellow THPers
Anytime playing with THPers, it's a great time. Good to see some good friends. Hope you can make it next time Jessie.

Anytime playing with THPers, it's a great time. Good to see some good friends. Hope you can make it next time Jessie.
You got that right man. I really hope I can make it next time. I just need a lot of lead time to start the planning with the wife

Just a heads up to all DC MD VA watchers. We kicked around a date to run at Musket ridge. So keep an eye out.
Just played there. In fabulous shape. I'll go back anytime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Whiskey Creek or Musket Ridge? I'm confused

Possibly both, once we have dates I'll get the information out.

I'm with ya. Just hoping not to miss out on the next outing
Yes, I'd like to get involved too now that my back is healthy again. If there is room I would like to be included!! Thanks!

Nice! One last get together before the winter hits! It will be beautiful at both of those courses next month. Gotta make this happen guys

Nice! One last get together before the winter hits! It will be beautiful at both of those courses next month. Gotta make this happen guys

I totally agree with you, we need something to happen. But do we need to limit it just to "one last" get together. Early November can have some nice days as well.

I totally agree with you, we need something to happen. But do we need to limit it just to "one last" get together. November weather can have some nice days as well.

Golfinut's rangefinder tends to fog up on the cooler days. Slows things down...

Golfinut's rangefinder tends to fog up on the cooler days. Slows things down...
Your right ... that's why I don't use it. It will be that time of year to use it for hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back