The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is for ya cookie. Just a more conventional way, and helps ppr.

Cheesin' it to Gronk all night. Guy is ridiculous.

The Steelers defense is just clueless.

What happened to the steelers defense?

What happened to the steelers defense?

They have a clueless GM who has yet to figure out you won't have an effective 3-4 scheme unless you have a stud nose, which they haven't had since Casey Hampton.

This game's over.

"Where is roger" chant was pretty good

Lol what a awful pass dude wasnt open at all

Ridiculous clock management

Wow wheaton whiffed on that one

Terrible illegal hands to the face call

Harry on point:

7.5 spread covered, thank you, phew

What was the line? I love when AL Michaels brings up gambling in his way during games.

Bridgestone Golf tweeted in favor of the Patriots. I unfollowed them.

They have lost me as a customer. Yes I'm serious.

I believe the Patriots have cheated and also Goodell was a part of it. I truly wish the DOJ would investigate from a tax/gambling/corruption standpoint.

PITTSBURGH defense looked awful. And to top it off the guy I'm playing against had Gronk and Deangelo Williams both starting. I had Scobee as my kicker. lol Still many games left and I got Rodgers, Marshawn Lynch and Megatron.

sounds like a legit beef to me.

Headsets and the system are provided by the NFL, not the host site. (I'm not a Pats fan btw).

EASY SOLUTION!

tin-can-1.jpg

Headsets and the system are provided by the NFL, not the host site. (I'm not a Pats fan btw).

But if the headsets are not working for one team, the other team has to turn their headsets off as well. I heard an account (hearsay) that when the NFL officials would go over to the Patriots' sidelines, to check the headsets, all of a sudden the Steelers' headsets worked great. Then when the officials walked away, went back to crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back