First to get career grand slam

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Who do you think gets the career grand slam

I think Spieth gets there this year and Rory does not.

Zach Johnson. But it won’t be this year.

Pretty tough to get there, as only five people EVER have. Thirteen other GREATS only won three.

I think it would be even more awesome if Mickelson somehow wins the U.S. Open this year and gets there before either of them in the poll.

You should have a "neither" option. I can add it for you, hehehe

You should have a "neither" option. I can add it for you, hehehe

Haha. I'm confident one of those two gets there. I think it's Spieth either this year or next. Rory winning Augusta is going to be tough

I think Spieth will get it before Rory

Spieth wins 2 more majors before Rory finishes with a Top 5. Okay, that's a bit harsh but my vote goes to Speith.

I think Justin Thomas. He is on a real good streak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say they both do, but Spieth first in 2018.

Well, the Masters is the first major of the year, so...

Rory will never be able to putt well.enough for 4 straight days to win at Augusta.

Rory will never be able to putt well.enough for 4 straight days to win at Augusta.

My thoughts exactly. Great putters are born with the ability and Rory simply isn’t a good enough putter to win at Augusta.

Spieth, I just think Augusta and Rory's occasional putting woes will keep him from winning the Master's

My thoughts exactly. Great putters are born with the ability and Rory simply isn’t a good enough putter to win at Augusta.

Spieth, I just think Augusta and Rory's occasional putting woes will keep him from winning the Master's

This is my thinking too and even though Sergio over came his putting issues tonwin at Augusta Rory has the collapse there to deal with on top of the media asking if he will get the grand slam. If he doesn't win this year and Spieth gets his this year that pressure will only grow

Jordan. He's just too clutch

If Rory can ever get his act together his raw talent should get him there first but I'm not sure I see that happening, so I think Spieth will get there first.

Jordan Spieth should get it, soon.

Back