What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the range before the Broncos' game! 44 F and pouring rain outside!

Installed new midsize UTx grips on my wedges while they are still available.

THP'd and called Golf Mart to order my GBB Heavenwood!

Hit the golf dome and played "The Golf Club" video game ? Still lots of time to work on my setup and putting though. I need 3 day weekends every weekend!

Spent time on THP, pulled my new GBB driver out of my old bag several times today so I could fondle it and imagine that it isn't single digits outside and received notice that my new Sun Mountain 3/5 should arrive tomorrow.

Did the THP thing today also pondered some new wedges as mine are old Callys and I want new ones

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Installed new midsize UTx grips on my wedges while they are still available.
Where are your wedges going?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No idea yet still in ponder mode why?

Took a lesson and learned a lot!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Range time. Was just an average session.

JM

I need some lessons, I really do. Last year I felt kinda lost so I may do a 5 pack of lessons to gain some more knowledge

Hit a 100 balls up at the range to work on hybrid/3 wood swing, starting to get a much better ball flight. Had lunch with my old man at the golf club, then went to the golf store with him and he got fit for a Calloway XR driver, and I tried a couple of Diamana shafts for the M1.

Nice! What did you guys work on?
Will get into more detail in the lesson thread, but the quick version is ball position stuff, hand speed and extension through impact, and staying down on the ball through impact. Good stuff overall, gave me some insight into why my driver has been so inconsistent lately.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Went to golf galaxy and tested the new XR16 and the Cobra F6Pro. But at the end tried out the Titleist 816H2 19 degree hybrid. I fell in love with it!

Found a Sixt coupon for 25% off... so went ahead and locked in the rental car price for the Gauntlet since I'm using the golden ticket on that.

Went to a practice facility and hit some balls. Driver and short irons are looking good but hybrids and long irons need some work.

Walked 18

Worked on my putting using the Eye Line training aid, THP and watched Sony Open. About what you can do when trying to kick a cold. Also picked up my reshafted driver.

Checked the tracking for my MXM #1 Wide and found out its getting delivered today instead of tomorrow. I AM EXCITE.

Swung my Orange Whip on the deck, stared at my new Heavenwood, and THP'd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Checked the tracking for my MXM #1 Wide and found out its getting delivered today instead of tomorrow. I AM EXCITE.

Swung my 56º MD3 in the office a bit while poking my head out the door every time I heard a UPS sounding vehicle pass the house.

Regripped my putter so I can kick Kangs butt next week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yeah because it's the putter grip holding you back. :banana:

Outside of THPing...Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back