New Cure CX1 Putter

See pics below

I'll have it with me on Saturday as well

c776139216661849314a71cdd78ba632.jpg
68a974c6111d8a32a7b275229bbcde4a.jpg
5a5b4da90527a4f167ba7e4e935e6604.jpg

Picked up by one last week and have been carpet rolling it since. Really excited to take this out this weekend for its maiden voyage. But the feel and sound is much different than last years line. I rolled the RX3 for a while last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, black looks good!

Free Hat Friday -
Check out our Facebook page http://on.fb.me/1kSClQi and leave a comment on the Free Hat Friday post to enter the drawing!

12440391_906026432783738_1603728456575394277_o.jpg

X. Man, that per looks fantastic. Better than I imagined. Still think I prefer the CX2. I need to see these first hand. This is one of two putters that I'm really interested in picking up later this year.

i'm not seeing any center shafted options for the classic models on their website. Is this accurate, or am I not looking hard enough?

i'm not seeing any center shafted options for the classic models on their website. Is this accurate, or am I not looking hard enough?
Just the CX1 and CX2 in the classic, the get to CS you have to go to the RX.
2016_Putters_Group_950.jpg

First round was really good. Second round was a struggle. Today's round was pretty darn solid. It's a bit upright for what I like, and I think I want to make mine a bit heavier.

First round was really good. Second round was a struggle. Today's round was pretty darn solid. It's a bit upright for what I like, and I think I want to make mine a bit heavier.

My maiden voyage yesterday didn't go so hot. Although a Put a few real good rolls with it. Burned the edges on a few. Made some good second putts. Distance control got better as the round progressed. Really liked the feel and sound over the old RX series which I happily gamed either way. Weight felt good fully loaded. Don't see myself removing weights. Loved seeing my stroke stay on line in the back swing. Something that troubles me if I get to quick on the takeaway. I remember you mentioned it being upright for you. Throughout the round was thinking how this would do back weighted with maybe a 15g in the butt end. But excited to keep rolling this as its a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like the more traditional look of this one.

New Cure CX1 Putter

Been at the practice putting green the past few days rolling the CX1 classic and the new W/S duo urethane golf ball. I have played the RX3 so I know what that sounds and feels like. The new CX1 classic line has a much more muted sound at impact. Although if you pay close attention you can still hear that it's made of aluminum. But you would have had to have Gamed the old CURE to understand the difference in sound pitch. The very light milling does enhance feel in my Opinion. It's a much softer feel and not so much of a hard click at impact. You still get the click but it's much less dense. The set up on this is very nice. I find myself standing over the ball a little bit more with my eyes directly over the sight line to line up correctly. The ball does come off hotter than the Rx3 did off the i think. Could be the added weight, could be Its stabilizing my stroke and I'm making contact closer to the center of the face, who knows! All I know is I'm making an abbreviated backstroke through the ball and that's Helping me with consistency as well. Day after day I'm getting much more comfortable with the CX1

Good thoughts XM.

Like what I'm hearing X.Man.

14 putts for 9 holes today with the CX1. All that time on the practice green paid off.

14 putts for 9 holes today with the CX1. All that time on the practice green paid off.

Uhh yeah I'd say so! That's outstanding

That's awesome X man.

Wow thats crazy.. well done

Thanks for the update - Glad to hear the CX1 is treating you right.

Demo Day - PGA TOUR Superstore, Scottsdale AZ

Demo Day - PGA TOUR Superstore, Scottsdale AZ

For any THPers in the Scottsdale area...

Cure Putters will be having a Demo Day tomorrow, Thursday, Jan 21 with 1996 US Open Champion & Champions Tour Player, STEVE JONES at the PGA TOUR Superstore in Scottsdale Arizona from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
Address: 8740 East Shea Blvd • Scottsdale, AZ 85260

12525430_913530172033364_1637558884499446974_o.jpg

That group is righteous with their combination of science and design.
I'm sure it rolls great!

17/17- 34 putts today. Quite a few 1 putts but also quite a few 3 jacks. The newly renovated Greens at Trump Doral had some serious break. But distance control was great today. Canes had seen and heard my RX3 and didn't even realize I was gaming a CURE putterer until the 18th green and I pointed it out to him. That's how much more muted this line is. Really debating changing the grip and possibly the length. Aside from that if CURE offers heavier weight screws for the CX line I'd be all in.

17/17- 34 putts today. Quite a few 1 putts but also quite a few 3 jacks. The newly renovated Greens at Trump Doral had some serious break. But distance control was great today. Canes had seen and heard my RX3 and didn't even realize I was gaming a CURE putterer until the 18th green and I pointed it out to him. That's how much more muted this line is. Really debating changing the grip and possibly the length. Aside from that if CURE offers heavier weight screws for the CX line I'd be all in.

Thanks X.Man - We do not have heavier weight screws for Classic Series, but the CX2 is 8 grams heavier than the CX1 - CX2 is 384 with all screws in.

Last edited:
Thanks X.Man - We don not have heavier weight screws for Classic Series, but the CX2 is 8 grams heavier than the CX1 - CX2 is 384 with all screws in.

Thanks for the quick reply. Really like the square flange on the CX1 slightly better than the rounded flange on the CX2. I remember the RX series being able to get additional weight kits to increase the weight even further. Was just curious to see if something like that was going be offered for the CX line

We'd love to meet some THPers this week at the PGA Show - Booth 801

12471621_905429706176744_2810251435336698819_o.jpg

That CX2 looks really good.

We'd love to meet some THPers this week at the PGA Show - Booth 801

12471621_905429706176744_2810251435336698819_o.jpg
I stopped by the putting green and rolled several with the CX1. Trying to get it near the hole was like playing pachinko with dozens of balls rolling at each cup.

But I really really liked the look and feel. Will stop by the booth tomorrow.

Very excited to announce that the Cure Classic Series made the Golf Digest Hotlist!

Last edited:
Back