2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I still check to see if my name is still on the list!!! I am still trying to figure out what city to fly into ... flights from the west coast and getting in early suck. Glad some folks put together the Thursday option.

I am in Minnesota and decided to just fly in to Orlando Wednesday night versus trying to get up at 4am to catch a super early flight to get to the resort for lunch and golf. I just plan to find a place by MCO and drive up in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to follow along with the results of this event. I'm sure it will be an amazing time for all the participants!

I so wish this event was in two weeks instead of three months. But the wait will be worth it!!

You're welcome.
So sorry you weren't able to make it. I know how it is to have to drop out of a big event, happened to me with SeeMore two years ago.

Ill try try and do your spot proud sir!!

After reading the live testing thread I am even more excited for this even.

Today was such a small small small sample of what Club Clash is going to be.

Seriously, one of my favorite things to do is to take new equipment out on the course, play a round, and share it with everyone. For some reason doing live updates, and discussing each and every aspect of what is going on with the round, equipment, etc is just something that I love to do.

We will have our work cut out for us to share this event with the forum and social media, but it's going to be a blast to do so.

I so wish this event was in two weeks instead of three months. But the wait will be worth it!!

So do I as it is about 10 below here in Minneapolis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was such a small small small sample of what Club Clash is going to be.

Seriously, one of my favorite things to do is to take new equipment out on the course, play a round, and share it with everyone. For some reason doing live updates, and discussing each and every aspect of what is going on with the round, equipment, etc is just something that I love to do.

We will have our work cut out for us to share this event with the forum and social media, but it's going to be a blast to do so.

Its going to be incredible.

So sorry you weren't able to make it. I know how it is to have to drop out of a big event, happened to me with SeeMore two years ago.

Ill try try and do your spot proud sir!!

I'm sure you'll do just fine and have a blast, glad you're looking forward to it so much!

Unfortunate thing is now it turns out I could have done this event after all. Kinda bummed I gave up the spot so quickly but just didn't want to be "that guy" to drop at the last minute and hose somebody out of a spot. What's that they say about nice guys finishing last?? Oh well, have a great time and enjoy the spoils of whatever swag you end up getting.

Today was getting my feet wet. Most fun I have had at the course (at least legally) I can not wait. My sleep has been horrible.

I know it is a few months away but i cannot wait as well (especially as cold as it has been here in MN). Today i tagged along with a coworker who wanted to check out a putters at golfsmith. I had no intention of taking my jacket off, let alone swing a club....well it was pretty much empty and the sales person came up to us and said if we hit a few shots with the Cobra King we would get a free shirt. Well 45 minutes and 7 drivers later, all the while i am telling the sales person about THP and Club Clash ( i probably sounded like my four year old who can't stop telling every darn person that she us four) we finally left....with our shirt. I cannot wait to do this outside...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it is a few months away but i cannot wait as well (especially as cold as it has been here in MN). Today i tagged along with a coworker who wanted to check out a putters at golfsmith. I had no intention of taking my jacket off, let alone swing a club....well it was pretty much empty and the sales person came up to us and said if we hit a few shots with the Cobra King we would get a free shirt. Well 45 minutes and 7 drivers later, all the while i am telling the sales person about THP and Club Clash ( i probably sounded like my four year old who can't stop telling every darn person that she us four) we finally left....with our shirt. I cannot wait to do this outside...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's going to be an amazing event at an outstanding venue.

It's official! Full entry fee paid and flights and rental booked! Yes!!!

Just getting back to regular work after our global sales hootenanny. Getting caught up on the site today, and starting to get excited for this event all over again. Really can't wait. Going to be a blast.

Flights booked and entry fee 100 percent paid....Lets get it on :)

Final payment is in! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Been preoccupied with work and snow for the last week or so, so I've got a lot of catching up to do on the site but couldn't be more psyched about this trip.

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

All confirmed for Club Clash
More to come.

That is a pretty darn awesome lineup already for the guys there. And more to come? Incredible!

Man I would have enjoyed taking part in this event. Talk about testing equipment.

That's a pretty epic list if you ask me.

awesome assortment already

Everyone likes testing big dogs! Will be one heck of an event

Heck of a lineup there!

Back