My buddy lee,,this guy is a true machine

finally went all 10 finger baseball grip .. I think I have the best understanding I can get now of cmotion. It all fits in now, and at least I have a good understanding and belief in this awesome method. I'm not an expert golfer, but I can now say that with my limited time available, I learned a cool way to play this game. I originally thought the so called baseball grip was for beginners or non golfer types, foolish thinking it really worked. Face feels so square in the swing, and it really helped maintain such a solid feel at impact.

I want to thank Lee Comeaux and his friends for helping me out thru this the last 2 years really. Without his constant supervision and his friends backing me..I would've just given up on this. I'm glad I didn't .

thank you so much lee

i think I can safely say I now have a repeatable motion that will allow me to go out and have some fun when I get a chance to go play

Last edited:
Swing looks very fluid and in sync MM

Bump...

My buddy lee,,this guy is a true machine

Phil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry we were on the topic of amazing machinelike ball strikers and Lee came up

not letting me view the video, says it's private

I'll be honest, I have him on follow on YouTube and will watch a video from time to time when he posts. Still can't understand a thought or theory he talks about or his random jumping of subjects with with broken English. Lot of em are of him just hitting balls with less than stellar camera angles. I just can't follow even when I try. I know he's got passion in whatever he's talking about and seems to know he's correct and everyone else is wrong. But I continue to follow thinking that one day his rants will come together.

I'll be honest, I have him on follow on YouTube and will watch a video from time to time when he posts. Still can't understand a thought or theory he talks about or his random jumping of subjects with with broken English. Lot of em are of him just hitting balls with less than stellar camera angles. I just can't follow even when I try. I know he's got passion in whatever he's talking about and seems to know he's correct and everyone else is wrong. But I continue to follow thinking that one day his rants will come together.
Don't count on it lol

Back