Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Just paid $2.24 for Premium 93. Yep my SS is premium fuel only. No wonder it's a beast!

The crazier part is the govt makes even more money on the oil than the oil companies.

I agree, with Michigan we have one of the top5 gas taxes in the country I believe, yet we have the worst roads. The taxes on fuel was meant as a way of paying for road repairs, which clearly is not happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $2.19 this morning for regular unleaded. I was happy paying that, but still would have been ok with it being a dollar or more cheaper.

I agree, with Michigan we have one of the top5 gas taxes in the country I believe, yet we have the worst roads. The taxes on fuel was meant as a way of paying for road repairs, which clearly is not happening here.

Similarly in MD where the governor took from transportation fund to pay for other stuff due to mismanagement but don't forget federal government is getting >18% of gas tax as well

I paid $1.49 this AM and that was with a 1.00 off per gallon coupon with Kroger fuel points.

Similarly in MD where the governor took from transportation fund to pay for other stuff due to mismanagement but don't forget federal government is getting >18% of gas tax as well

It's crazy isn't it. If you or I mismanage our money, we can't eat, lose our house, cars, our livelihood. But the government/ or big business for that matter does it and we just make imaginary money and take it from someplace else and call it good.

~ $2.99 - $3.19 for regular unleaded. Washington taxes the heck out of gas.

Thankfully, Western Washington (Seattle/Bellevue/Tacoma) has some of the worst traffic in the nation so you can spend extra time in traffic "fuming" over the price you just paid for gas.

$1.91 yesterday.....$2.06 today. 10 miles apart from each other....funny how much the price fluctuates depending on neighborhood.

I paid $2.36 on Sunday outside Ephrata, PA and $2.10 today in Clark, NJ.

$1.91 today. Woo

Paid $1.77 Sunday ?

Still in the $2.50ish range here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

paid $2.06 out by the university of central florida this past Sunday. also had some kickass chicken fingers at Huey Magoos.

$2.09 yesterday.

$1.91 yesterday.....$2.06 today. 10 miles apart from each other....funny how much the price fluctuates depending on neighborhood.
Also how close to the interstate. Usually you can get it cheaper, if it is worth driving the extra mile or so.

Seen 1.88 in Knoxville today .

$1.979 is the cheapest here. Saw it in Macon Tuesday for $1.889.

On the way home from the golf course. It is still $2.339 by my house.

a913499529b0e7772494d91af95e3e5f.jpg

Still paying $2.75 here in Spokane.....I hate all the taxes they keep adding on !!!!!

Down to $1.919 here in North Jersey.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

$1.89 today

$2.41 here

Still at $1.979 here.

Back