The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Congrats team JRod. Looks like everyone had fun this weekend. I had fun keeping up with this thread. Had some pretty good laughs.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Congrats Team Jrod and special congrats to PhillyV!!!

Phil played great both days I'll say that. Hard to beat him when he's playing like that. Him and Jrod went OFF today.

Congrats to Team JRod and to PhillyV! Blast to follow along all weekend.

Called the team and MVP!!! Hell yea. My boy phillyV going to the grandaddy of them all!!!!! So pumped for you man!!! Unreal

Woo Hoo! Congrats team Jrod and PhilyV for the mvp! Welcome to the team!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to tram Jrod and Phil. Again thanks everyone for all the updates. It was awesome to follow. Looks like great golf and great time by all!

Congrats to team JRod and congrats to Phil for getting MVP and earning his way into the Grandaddy!!

Congrats Team JRod.

And congrats PhillyV.

I remember a few short weeks ago when you told me how much you loved my Grandaddy bag. Now you get your own!

Congrats Phil!

Good job Team JRod and congrats Philly!

Way to go PhillyV

PhillyV!!! Congrats buddy on the well deserved honor and for getting that golden ticket to the Gandaddy of 'em all!

:clapp:

The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Congratulations Team JRod and Philly(M)V(P)

Congrats to team JRod and Philly V!

Congrats Team JRod and PhillyV! Should have known to not bet against the champs.

You all looked like you had a blast this weekend. It was a really fun event to follow along.

I'm guessing AJ won best dressed overall?

Congrats team JRod and Congrats PhillV on winning MVP. Well deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Team JRod on the Gauntlet W and Phil with the MVP and Grandaddy bid. Heck of a good first HOF tag for those guys. And what, 4 for JRod?

wtg everybody

Another HOF tag for ohio

Congrats phillyv

Congrats PhillyV!!!

Good job everyone, was a great follow! Congrats team Jrod and Philly!

Back