2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Love the pics

enjoynthe knowledge bombs boys

Awesome looking place they have,I would be in heaven. Love me some Wilson sporting goods. Looks like the epic part is about to begin, enjoy gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OMG this is so awesome.

I have to make it to a Wilson event. It must happen.

This looks amazing. That lounge area?! Holy cow! have fun guys, I will be following here at work.

NDA's have been signed and the guys have now found out what irons they will be fit for and receiving. The buzz is in the air

NDA's have been signed and the guys have now found out what irons they will be fit for and receiving. The buzz is in the air

It just got real for these boys!

Most importantly, when does watermelon vs. driver happen?

We will be getting to see pictures of these irons though right?

Love it! and apparently the community does too. 51 followers to this thread isnt bad!

He and Frank (golf balls) dropping crazy amount of knowledge. Then add in access to the President of Wilson Golf Tim Clark here answering questions.

This is so freaking cool.

So cool, what access! Enjoy. What great pics and updates so far, keep them coming!!!

648c5a176ef0b3dbf2c04dca9213cf04.jpg

Frank going over crazy ball knowledge and science! I'm in heaven!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally have the scoop on this. The irons the guys are getting are:
Spoiler
Awesome Wilson Staff irons!

Doubtful, if they had to sign an NDA it would seem very unlikely they would be allowed to post any pictures.

Thats what I thought

Doubtful, if they had to sign an NDA it would seem very unlikely they would be allowed to post any pictures.

Upon embargo being up 1/1 they will be the first consumers in the world to have feedback. I can honestly say that this is the most excited I have seen him over any iron design.

Wow 3 full months early. This is amazing

This is so awesome for you guys. It must feel like taking in information coming from a fire hose. So much to hear and learn. And these folks just seem so ....real. Very envious.

How does this work then? If these guys are getting unreleased irons and stuff, they can't talk about them, does that mean they can't play them when they return home?

While I'm jealous of the opportunity, I'm glad I'm not there. I can't keep quiet and I'd be telling everyone of the cool stuff I got. LOL I'd have the W/S mob chasing me and I'd be swimming with the fishes. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Have a blast everyone, I'm truly TRULY truly jealous of you all for this one!
I'm happy to see I'm not the only one that feels this way.

How does this work then? If these guys are getting unreleased irons and stuff, they can't talk about them, does that mean they can't play them when they return home?

While I'm jealous of the opportunity, I'm glad I'm not there. I can't keep quiet and I'd be telling everyone of the cool stuff I got. LOL I'd have the W/S mob chasing me and I'd be swimming with the fishes. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They can play them when they return home, but they have signed an iron clad document that states they cannot take or share pictures of the clubs or talk about certain aspects of the clubs until the embargo date has hit, or sooner if they are given the OK from the company.

They will be able to share their experience while they are there, and they are able to discuss how the clubs performed for their game, but they can't talk about specifics of the clubs.

Amazing so far guys keep up the great coverage!!

Mr President Tim Clarke talking about Wilson and golf business. So cool for regular golfers to be sitting and talking with the president of a golf company.

d670bc0a8cadf5a3d9f089200b821a02.jpg

They can play them when they return home, but they have signed an iron clad document that states they cannot take or share pictures of the clubs or talk about certain aspects of the clubs until the embargo date has hit, or sooner if they are given the OK from the company.

They will be able to share their experience while they are there, and they are able to discuss how the clubs performed for their game, but they can't talk about specifics of the clubs.

Awesome. Thanks. That would be the worst to have these beautiful clubs and not be able to play them. I'm looking forward to watching this thread.

Great coverage, photos and info so far -

Boy, I miss that place. Such a fun time last year!

Back