The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gates show

Dink dink dink...throw it to allen

0 faith in Vick with 3 straight runs

0 faith in Vick with 3 straight runs

They must have even less faith in Landry Jones. He would at least know the full playbook. This is pathetic

Wrong team phillip

Wow was he open or what.

And here is where allen beats me

Buries it

Wow they going to go for win??

Wow cant believe he scored on that looked like he was stuffed

Whew...

I'm only new to NFL started following it this year when Jaryd Hayne started playing there so no expert. But it looks to me that the 49ers defense is crap the offense doesn't seem to bad but they don't spend much time on the field due to the crap defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm only new to NFL started following it this year when Jaryd Hayne started playing there so no expert. But it looks to me that the 49ers defense is crap the offense doesn't seem to bad but they don't spend much time on the field due to the crap defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their offense is beyond crap... like absolutely PITIFUL!

I'm afraid it's going to be. Brandon did nothing to scratch a W away in any game. Desperate times in Big D.
Well one thing is for sure, Jerry Jones proved his ability to assess football talent is seriously lacking*.

"He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer. Power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it."

*Or he was trying to bluff his way to a few wins and/or convince himself that the season wasn't really lost the minute Tony went down.

Brownsssssss!!!! Hahaha what a freaking catch!

453 yards passing for mccown

Worst thing about the way the Browns won?

You just know Ray Farmer is thinking "See I was right not to draft a WR". If Ray has his way Browns won't draft WR or TE until 2025. But hey, that's OK because Justin Gilbert has looked good as a scout team WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back