Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

Time for a Baileys on the rocks. Not too early is it?

Hard earned. Enjoy it boys and don't be scared to let out some spoilers.

James and I figured that Mission Inn was better than West Virginia this time of year.
The vote was shockingly close though.

Nothing better than a little partying on the company's dime!
You know what they say about assuming.

Also, there is work to be done, believe it or not.

Happily in my exit row seat ready to leave Dallas. Ready for Florida.

that is a well deserved treat, have fun everyone.

Just getting ready to board my flight. Going to be one hell of a weekend with lots of big things on the horizon for 2016. See you boys in a few hours.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've been looking forward to this and really need this weekend! Waiting for my flight form KC now.

And I have wifi on the flight! And sandwiches. And potato chips!

I've been looking forward to this and really need this weekend! Waiting for my flight form KC now.

Glad to see your joining in buddy! Team Building

High roller.

Wait wait wait, this isn't on the company dime?

:alienfacrthingyofsarcasmhere:
They said wifi is on our own, hahaha.

Eight bucks! Big money.

Have a great, well-deserved weekend gentlemen. Can't wait to hear and see what can be shared as it unfolds.

I'm sure the weekend will be a ton of fun, and a lot of productive discussion and team building to strengthen an already rock solid team and community.

Time for a Baileys on the rocks. Not too early is it?

Nope....little vodka here for me before boarding.

Can't wait to spend the weekend with some of the best people I know and discuss how we can continue to evolve this amazing place.

And I hear Mission Inn is a damn cool place. :)

Nope....little vodka here for me before boarding.

Can't wait to spend the weekend with some of the best people I know and discuss how we can continue to evolve this amazing place.

And I hear Mission Inn is a damn cool place. :)

Thats the exciting part. Working together to continue to evolve and all of the while sharing it with the community.

I hope they are egg salad sandwiches and salt and vinegar chips. I mean you are meeting up with JB, it's only fitting that you give the people around you the JB treatment. Oh and don't forget to take your shoes off. :D

Have fun. I can't wait to hear what the group comes up with as it moves forward. Facilitating strategic planning is something our company does a lot this time of year. And those that plan get much better results than those hat don't. It speaks volumes for Josh and the team to take the time to think about how THP can grow. I can't wait to hear what amazing ideas come out of this weekend. Travel safe everyone.

Very cool idea guys and hopefully you have a blast!

Have fun guys! I'm sure 441 is ready to demolish that Buffet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they are egg salad sandwiches and salt and vinegar chips. I mean you are meeting up with JB, it's only fitting that you give the people around you the JB treatment. Oh and don't forget to take your shoes off. :D
Ugh flying ha.

IME, the buffet demolishes him...

I brought jeans with a tad extra room. And elastic golf shorts. ;)

Back