The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is going to generate some excitement. I'm sure both Hashtag and MikeDean441 have been brushing up on their trashtalk

Nice! This event will have everyone interested for sure.

Awesome! Looking forward to the deets on this one.

Can't wait for more information. True Blue and Caledonia are calling my name!

Yes! I've been waiting for these deets!

yes! I'll be there in July, bring on the details

I'll be here...ready for business to pick up

YES YES YES. Been awaiting this one intently....excited for the details to come out.

Can't wait to hear more!!

The thought of playing these courses with the #ZooCrew and THP'ers sound pretty awesome!

Can't wait to hear the details!

Cannot wait to hear more about that one. High on my list for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want in on this one for sure and make some new THP memories at a very special place.

This one is constantly on my mind. Looking forward to hearing more!

Another event where we receive more info this week!

Between this, the Gaunlet and the regional rivalry it's going to be a very busy week!! I hope!

Can't wait to see some details this week!

Geez I'm not sure I can take anymore. Wait...YES I can!

I feel like that needs a solid poke at # but I'm drawing a blank.

Can't wait for more details on this one. This is my number 1 event for the year. (well aside from the Grandaddy, but that's a different story)

I feel like that needs a solid poke at # but I'm drawing a blank.

Can't wait for more details on this one. This is my number 1 event for the year. (well aside from the Grandaddy, but that's a different story)

Chad is good people.
He was featured in the latest Callaway National TV ad spot, so wanted to put that out there. He is really excited about the Cup and cant wait to "beat Mike Dean".

Lol at that last part.
Mr celeb is going down

Chad is good people.
He was featured in the latest Callaway National TV ad spot, so wanted to put that out there. He is really excited about the Cup and cant wait to "beat Mike Dean".

That's cute. I wish him the best of luck with that. He's gonna need all he can get if I have anything to say about that.

Remind me again how I get to have a say in #'s defeat?

Team Chad will win!

Team Chad will win!
You wish! #THPRegionalRivalry is only prep time for 441 and myself to come down and whoop some butt! Let's get them Mike!! #HOFx2ForMe #HOFx5ForYou

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You wish! #THPRegionalRivalry is only prep time for 441 and myself to come down and whoop some butt! Let's get them Mike!! #HOFx2ForMe #HOFx5ForYou

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back