THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Sounds great. Ready to sign up!

Haha i agree, just wondering if that was the kind of hat you were throwing in :alien:
It's possible! Lol they aren't worn as much as a couple years ago so maybe I'll throw it in to get rid of it lol.

Question for the Captains:

Do you expect to use the entire two weeks to make your picks constantly tweaking and changing or a quick here are my three picks and sticking with that decision?
Honestly it might depend on the first 4 that get in. I have probably 8 or 10 guys I've been following on the forum to see who is really active and wants in. Take some off that list and it makes it a touch easier. Take none and it becomes more difficult. I mean it's already going to be difficult enough.

Honestly it might depend on the first 4 that get in. I have probably 8 or 10 guys I've been following on the forum to see who is really active and wants in. Take some off that list and it makes it a touch easier. Take none and it becomes more difficult. I mean it's already going to be difficult enough.

This is where I am. There's a group of guys who clearly want in and are excited for the event and active - but it's way more than 3. Depending on who gets chosen in round 1, it could be a pretty hard decision, or a really hard decision.

It's Monday! Can't wait to hear the updates in store for us.

With the new information, this sounds like a freakin blast!! Formats should lead to some really good on course banter and laughs. Really hope to see my name on the list

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I like the format of play. Really makes for a chance of turning things around pretty quick if you're down.

Makes me now want to go in the garage to hit so I can continue focusing on making good contact!

04cb52e0052651acf9787326bf964b7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome update! My competitive juices are flowing baby! Love the formats! Love everything!

Although I initially bowed out of this, it turns out that it is the day AFTER my daughters birthday, and 1 day BEFORE her party so...... I'M BAAAAAAACK!

I can't wait for Monday !

This is where I am. There's a group of guys who clearly want in and are excited for the event and active - but it's way more than 3. Depending on who gets chosen in round 1, it could be a pretty hard decision, or a really hard decision.

Where do I drop off the envelope that makes at least one of those choices a bit easier?

Awesome update. Love the format; looking forward to the 15th! Need to dig out a chipping area for practice after today's snow

Although the update is very exciting... The wait is going to be agonizing....especially staring at this
fc94905f4cf78c43f5e35ac1331c5fc6.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Although the update is very exciting... The wait is going to be agonizing....especially staring at this
fc94905f4cf78c43f5e35ac1331c5fc6.jpg

Im guessing today's view of Clearwater Beach wont help...At least I got to type the update from there. :D

Clearwater_54_990x660.jpg

Salt in the wound JB...

That hurts. Especially as I'm looking out the window and seeing 25+ mph winds whipping the snow around.

That hurts. Especially as I'm looking out the window and seeing 25+ mph winds whipping the snow around.

To be fair, its 65 and we have 25 mph winds too.
And gasp, I am playing tomorrow in 58 with even higher winds.

But then again, I dont qualify for THP Regional Rivalry, so you have that going for you.

My in-laws are in Punta Gorda. My mother in law was complaining to my wife about having to wear a sweater today.

Single digits on Saturday, finally seeing some normal winter temps around here. Domes or nothing for awhile I'm guessing.

wasn't there a rule in THP events about weather talk? feels like its the only thing I read about in here

To be fair, its 65 and we have 25 mph winds too.
And gasp, I am playing tomorrow in 58 with even higher winds.

But then again, I dont qualify for THP Regional Rivalry, so you have that going for you.

25+ mph winds are tough to play in any temperature.

There is something about this that makes that first 65 degree and sunny day when I'm out on the golf course just that much sweeter. Until then, I accept all challengers for a round of sim golf, as long as there are drinks of course. I agree with my opposing captain's "fun with drinks" thought there.

25+ mph winds are tough to play in any temperature.

There is something about this that makes that first 65 degree and sunny day when I'm out on the golf course just that much sweeter. Until then, I accept all challengers for a round of sim golf, as long as there are drinks of course. I agree with my opposing captain's "fun with drinks" thought there.

I like fun with drinks.

Back