She was walking over to her playing partner at the side of the green.
The referee of the match has said that he agrees nothing was said or indicated, nor were there any grounds to assume the putt was given. Lincicome assumed nothing (you can tell by her body language that she was expecting Lee to putt). So again, with all that considered, what were Europe supposed to do? Let them off with it?

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/referee-dan-maselli-comments-controversy-17/

Love it, even Laura Davies says it was cheap.

"She has been very unsporting", Davies said. "We've got the points, but they got the moral high ground".

Long live Davies, such a class act.

Why doesn't it surprise me Petterson was on the middle of it.

These two statements tells me all I need to know:

The final day of the Solheim Cup has been marred by a controversial incident which left some players in tears and Dame Laura Davies "disgusted" by one of her former teammates.

Asked for her reaction on Sky Sports, 12-time Solheim Cup player Davies said: "I'm disgusted. We have got our best player, Charley Hull, who has just won a point and she is in floods of tears. That tells you the wrong thing was done.

"How Suzann can justify that I will never, ever know. We are all fierce competitors but ultimately it's unfair. We have to play week in, week out together and you do not do something like that to a fellow pro.

"Poor old Alison Lee must think 'I hope I never play a Solheim Cup again'. She has had food poisoning and now she has been wronged by one of the most senior players in golf and [who] used to be one of the most respected players.

"I know [Pettersen] is angry and justifying everything, but she has let herself down and she has certainly let her team down. I am so glad I am not on that team this time.

"If they win they are going to think 'Why did we do that?' or 'why did Suzann do that?'"

I hope the US team throttles them and especially Pettersen.

Loss respect for Petersen after that.

Wow, that is sh!tty play. SP has a rep for a reason. The US just needs to dig deep and get it done. Hate seeing stuff like this in such a great event.

She was walking over to her playing partner at the side of the green.
The referee of the match has said that he agrees nothing was said or indicated, nor were there any grounds to assume the putt was given. Lincicome assumed nothing (you can tell by her body language that she was expecting Lee to putt). So again, with all that considered, what were Europe supposed to do? Let them off with it?

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/referee-dan-maselli-comments-controversy-17/

No, as I said early the US should have made sure before picking it up.

However you can here the scorer say "Hole" so somebody somewhere thought it was given.

Again, both sides at fault. Call it what you will but walking off like that was not good sportsmanship, but in that setting if you do not hear it 100% you have to make sure before picking it up.

Then add Suzann being the person that says "We never gave that" and leaving Hull holding the bag and it sums the whole thing up. Its classic SP and Davies was dead right.

Glad to see SP getting her arse handed to her in singles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These things have a way of sorting themselves out in the long run.

I have played my share of golf, & if I want you too putt it out, I don't start walking to the next tee or off the green I stand there & wait.

The US Ladies are fired up right now. It would be so cool to see them make this comeback

The US Ladies are fired up right now. It would be so cool to see them make this comeback

Man I turned on the TV after my run this morning and oh how has the tide turned. They put up some early red and those late matches become very interesting. Would be huge for a US comeback! I'm excited.

The Lexi Thompson vs Carlota Ciganda has be a great match from the first hole.

Lexi needed that putt.

Is it me or is Reid the Poulter of the Solhiem Cup

I have played my share of golf, & if I want you too putt it out, I don't start walking to the next tee or off the green I stand there & wait.

Your damn right. That's crap!

Lexi in trouble in her match.

Not what the US needed out of the gate.

Lexi needs at least a half here. These late matches don't mean anything if we let them get to 14 so fast

Up n down will be good. Might even win.

That was fantastic

Loss respect for Petersen after that.
Having interacted with Petersen a few times at the Wegman's LPGA, I can tell you I never had any respect for her.

Today just adds to it.

Rough putt for Lexi

Wow! We dodged a bullet there

Wow that was a huge missed putt

Back