How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Got one today so starting so staring at one.

My streak of 5 stopped last weekend. I played 2 rounds today and got 3 so I'm at 2 again.

I got one today I'm up to 3

2 in a row for me , #6 at Sevierville River course .

6 rounds after yesterday.

Played in a scramble yesterday and birdied hole 1 on my own ball. I believe my streak is now at three rounds.

Snuck one in on #16 yesterday to push the current streak to 7 rounds

My previous streak ended at 5 when I failed to get one at Ravines, but I picked one up at Dubsdread and got another yesterday to get a new streak at 2.

3 birdies today! Hopefully the start of a new streak.

And back to 1 round with 2 birds today.

Streak is now at 25, moved to 24 yesterday made a eagle and 3 birdies on my own ball in a scramble. Moved to 25 today with 4 birdies.

No birdies yesterday.
One birdie today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two birdies yesterday, the streak begins anew.

Played 9 tonight. Birdied a 204 yd par 3 with a 4 iron to 12 feet and a slick left to righter that just hung on and dropped. That makes 7 rounds. (Still shot a monotonous 40 for the 9 though).

Played 18 and birdied the 497 yard par 5 to make it 2 rounds

8 in a row now, with 2 today. Left 3 others short that had the line. Oh missed opportunities, how I loathe thee...

I think im up to 13 or 14 now(have to go through and look), with 2 in my round on Sat. Its finally good to have more than one in a round for a change.

Just hit Reset button again :(

93d322a11afd8b00459e75a6dcef6b5b.jpg
5 birdies for a one over 73 . 3 birdies in a row on the back and near hole in one . Spun it 8 feet down the hill with a nitro
621d5bec2c0cb8237487d2d6f1591ad1.jpg
and than should've made this one .. Spun this 4 feet back but missed the putt . Love me the nitro. It isn't the arrow the Indian shoots but it is the Indian himself that gets the job done .. Coming together for real now

Back up to two rounds in a row. Three playing 18 Sunday, two on 9 last night.

Back