Odyssey White Hot RX V-Line Fang - THP Review

Okay, cool. For a second there I thought you were talking about the Works insert.

I'm pretty hyped about my V-Line Fang and Callaway told me there's a chance it ships early so I would be a happy camper if it shows up by the end of next week :D. I'm pretty sure it will replace my MXM #1W!

Okay, cool. For a second there I thought you were talking about the Works insert.

I'm pretty hyped about my V-Line Fang and Callaway told me there's a chance it ships early so I would be a happy camper if it shows up by the end of next week :D. I'm pretty sure it will replace my MXM #1W!
I got mine yesterday. It's pretty sweet dude

I got mine yesterday. It's pretty sweet dude
Nice, I was told it would be released on the 26th.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice, I was told it would be released on the 26th.

I pre-ordered mine several weeks ago. So that had something to do with its early arrival.

Ok, I ordered one last week and wasn't expecting it until after the 26th.

Ok, I ordered one last week and wasn't expecting it until after the 26th.

When I ordered mine I was told to not be surprised if I received a shipping email early!

I just checked my tracking, still being processed.

Got my tracking number! !!!!!!

Had a chance to roll the #7 ch at dsg today. Really liked the feel. Was disappointed they didn't have the fang. Don't think I'll be leaving the tank cruiser for a while but if a tank cruiser rx comes along...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Saw v line fang today at the golfshop. Liked it a lot. They had both the original odyssey grip and superstroke. Urge to buy now , but as I fly to Spain next week for golf, I guess I have to spend my money on green fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my V-Line Fang today and had to take it out for a quick round to test it out. I made 4 birdies with it, all in the 7-12 foot range. It's my new gamer!

Last edited:
I got my V-Line Fang today and had to take it out round to test it out. I made 4 birdies with it, all in the 7-12 foot range. It's my new gamer!

I finally saw one in the Poppy Hills pro shop today and after messing around with it I was very pleased with my impulse buy which will arrive tomorrow :D

I love the putter but my current one is behaving at the moment and I don't want to upset it by bringing in competition! You know how jealous they get! Maybe later in the year when my current one is in the back of my closet in the dark !

Oh. My. Goodness. This black shaft is MONEY.

cd3a6ddb90740c8edf12df0465eff9cc.jpg

Did Callaway just start doing this or has it always been an option? I remember # asking me about my SeeMore last year at #TheKing. I told him it helped with alignment.

Did Callaway just start doing this or has it always been an option? I remember # asking me about my SeeMore last year at #TheKing. I told him it helped with alignment.

Not sure, but it's certainly an option now! And I believe the up charge through Discount Dan's is $20.

Not sure, but it's certainly an option now! And I believe the up charge through Discount Dan's is $20.

Solid price for the black shaft.

Damn that shaft looks amazing. My black shaft in my MXM7 is chipping in areas and wouldn't mind having it refinished or replaced.

Damn that shaft looks amazing. My black shaft in my MXM7 is chipping in areas and wouldn't mind having it refinished or replaced.

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it. Now I just need to get my pistol GT 2.0 installed!

Back