The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Great job updating the thread guys! Lots of close matches today!! I'm looking forward to following the action tomorrow as I'm sure it will come down to the wire if today is any indication.

Hey drp and jrod don't for get that signed dollar for AJ and me!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great updates and a blast following along. Have fun tonight and tomorrow everyone. Will be following along after my match in the AM. Club Championship Qtr finals.

Bring me one too! Please?

Great updates and a blast following along. Have fun tonight and tomorrow everyone. Will be following along after my match in the AM. Club Championship Qtr finals.

Good luck Chuck! Do work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job EVERYONE. Some damn good golf being played out there today. Wow, very impressive :clap:

First time at Portillos. Good stuff. Time for a drink

Awesome play in me and Wade's match today. He held it together like a champ and I slapped it around a bit but great golf by hickerad and AJ just never stopped. Tight match the whole way, disappointing to lose but incredible to be a part of.

We have some work to do tomorrow but there are plenty of points to be had so I am feeling good about the squad.

Dear Mr V.

If you play the best golf you've ever played, EVER, today. I'll buy you that GBB.

I just thought I'd bump this... I mean, he did shoot the best round of his life and all :angel:

Edit: I was just informed on what Portillos is and we are on our way lol

I was questioning the Chipotle call!

Awesome play in me and Wade's match today. He held it together like a champ and I slapped it around a bit but great golf by hickerad and AJ just never stopped. Tight match the whole way, disappointing to lose but incredible to be a part of.

We have some work to do tomorrow but there are plenty of points to be had so I am feeling good about the squad.

It was a blast Ethan! See saw match all the way! Wade played really good golf today and you did as well! Great playing by both teams.

Yesssssss!
Well, I'm terrible with this app. Bring me treats TeamRhi!!

Speaking of treats - does anyone have any spinach or cheese pizza left from last night? I could be down for a slice

AJ/Andrew Hick - Ethan/Wade match summary:

?

I think birdies won 12 holes, there wasn't more than a 2 up lead by any team, a gorgeous eagle (), a massive chip-in by Ethan to square the match on ****ing 17!

Wade played unreal. Think he had 5 net birdies. My partner Hicks turned it on HUGE on the back. So much fun, amazing golf and hold your breathe pressure. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Wade's game was unreal today.

Anyone at the hotel want to go to portillos?

Oh man what a day .

Got a personal lesson from RFC and actually did pretty well!

Had a great time playing with Danny Jay and Jrod until I caught a serious case of the shanks on the 13th or so hole. Put two in a row straight right into the woods . #goodatgolf

We led the entire match but they fought back and took it at the end.

JRod is a beast with his GBB.

Looking forward to tomorrow !

AJ/Andrew Hick - Ethan/Wade match summary:

?

I think birdies won 12 holes, there wasn't more than a 2 up lead by any team, a gorgeous eagle (), a massive chip-in by Ethan to square the match on ****ing 17!

Wade played unreal. Think he had 5 net birdies. My partner Hicks turned it on HUGE on the back. So much fun, amazing golf and hold your breathe pressure. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Wade's game was unreal today.

Yo, sounds like deep dish pizza agrees with your game.

Back