Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Well espn says allen and they are never wrong
This week will let me see what blue and coleman will be about and make things easier going forward

Fantasy football now said it's basically Stevie Johnson and Allen for SD. They aren't sure how they feel about Green at TE, so they seemed fairly confident in Allen, although they seemed more confident in Johnson.

Fantasy football now said it's basically Stevie Johnson and Allen for SD. They aren't sure how they feel about Green at TE, so they seemed fairly confident in Allen.
I tried who should i start program at fantasypros 100% allen

Especially because I am in the middle of season 3 of Orange is the New Black, and if you watch that show you know why. Think Piper's new enterprise.
Baaaahahahahahhaahahahhahaha!

Especially because I am in the middle of season 3 of Orange is the New Black, and if you watch that show you know why. Think Piper's new enterprise.

I understand. That show is good! But I think Matt uses it to fuel his hormone rage haha

I hate when players are listed as "Questionable" and then "are expected to play." I have no idea whether to leave Jeffrey in or not. And I'm also torn on my flex position as well. Guess welcome to week 1…

I saw a report this am saying Alshon is definitely playing. But, I'm still leery that he'll only be 50%. The only sub I have on the bench is Tory Smith (that's healthy), and I can't find any love for him on line from the "experts".

I saw a report this am saying Alshon is definitely playing. But, I'm still leery that he'll only be 50%. The only sub I have on the bench is Tory Smith (that's healthy), and I can't find any love for him on line from the "experts".

If you have Jeffery you have to play him, IMO.

Jeffrey ftw they have no one else at WR to throw to

Agree with this, dinged up or not, you don't sit a playmaker like that IMO. Its one of those you run with no matter what to me.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. Just a little uncomfortabe. But, if he can go, he should get even more targets than usual with the other injuries they have.

This is who I'm rolling with... The only question is so have S Johnson at flex or do I put R.Mathews in instead..

f1ca296f317f12b7ab8240cf46b48f86.jpg

This is who I'm rolling with... The only question is so have S Johnson at flex or do I put R.Mathews in instead..

I say stick with Johnson. He has the chance to get you points per catch, Matthews is a backup.

That's a solid team you have there by the way.

Running with this lineup today, receivers worry me.

1112_zpsnwtuvzz7.png

I say stick with Johnson. He has the chance to get you points per catch, Matthews is a backup.

That's a solid team you have there by the way.

That's my thought, but that Philly offense is high powered that I feel I should maximize any players.

I like my team, a couple of players during the draft were picked right before my pick so I had to go with high upside/targets at some spots.

Running with this lineup today, receivers worry me.

1112_zpsnwtuvzz7.png

I think you will be fine. Hopkins has looked like a stud in preseason and I think Allen will do fine. I don't think he's going to get you 20pts, but he should get you at least 10.

Do you think I run with Doug Martin over Kendall Wright?

It's going to be storming here in Tampa, so I think running back over WR is the better option.

Heres my lineup today.
77c2f52eab7c2474183215c9842eae68.jpg

That's my thought, but that Philly offense is high powered that I feel I should maximize any players.

I like my team, a couple of players during the draft were picked right before my pick so I had to go with high upside/targets at some spots.

I did the same thing. I took huge leaps with some of my picks, based strictly on my gut. We will see how that turns out.

Here's my squad for the day. I'm rolling with young receivers, hope it works out.

STARTERS
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ETPTS
QBPhilip Rivers, SD QBDetSun 4:05--
RBMatt Forte, Chi RBGBSun 1:00--
RBFrank Gore, Ind RB@BufSun 1:00--
WRDavante Adams, GB WR@ChiSun 1:00--
WRNelson Agholor, Phi WR@AtlMon 6:55--
TEKyle Rudolph, Min TE@SFMon 10:15--
FLEXLatavius Murray, Oak RBCinSun 4:25--
D/STPatriots D/ST D/STPitW 28-215
KAdam Vinatieri, Ind K@BufSun 1:00--

I think you will do well too. Adams will get major points, and Agholor is in such a great offense to get major points. I bet they both easily get you double digits.

I think you will be fine. Hopkins has looked like a stud in preseason and I think Allen will do fine. I don't think he's going to get you 20pts, but he should get you at least 10.

Do you think I run with Doug Martin over Kendall Wright?

It's going to be storming here in Tampa, so I think running back over WR is the better option.

I like Martin more than Wright right now, a good bit actually. But thats just me.

I like Martin more than Wright right now, a good bit actually. But thats just me.

I certainly like him better in this match up. First they will have bad weather, and second I think the Bucs defense is far better this year than last year. First game of the season, with a rookie QB, in the rain against a solid defense doesn't sound like a recipe for success today.

Wow you guys are really overthinking some of these match-ups. I like it. I feel really comfortable with my squad right now. We will see how I feel in a few hours however.

Here we go. Don't have a clue if McFadden is going to do anything but what the hell.

aaa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back