European Soccer 2015/2016

Man. It looks like I may be out of $2.52. After the exchange rate if £s to $s

Wanna send the pound now, or wait till the final whistle

Euro 2016, here we come!!!!!!

Can't believe Hodgson took Rooney off when he needs one more goal to be England's top goal scorer LOL. Oh well, he can get that honour playing in front of his home fans I guess. England are gonna rack up a cricket score here.

Well that was a tough one. Holds on to that 5 goal per game average vs them haha

Gentlemen send your PayPals and I will settle up.

Is it too late for me to get in on this?
Ha. No. unless you want to pay my debts. I made a $1 and a £1 bet that San Marino would beat England.

I don't feel too bad about that lost £1.

Well, you've had a few days to come to terms with the fact you were gonna lose it. If England would have lost that one, I'd have been straight down the the USCIS office and filed for my US citizenship!!!!

That Blugold is a man of the people. Do you take bets on these ridiculous college football games?

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, September 12

Everton vs Chelsea, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Crystal Palace vs Man City, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Arsenal vs Stoke, 10am, USA
Norwich vs Bournemouth, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs Swansea, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs Southampton, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Manchester United vs Liverpool, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, September 13
Sunderland vs Spurs, 8:30am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Leicester vs Aston Villa, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, September 14
West Ham vs Newcastle, 3pm, NBCSN

Haha, so De Gea has now signed a 4 year contract extension at United. Gotta love the soap opera that is European football.

I imagine that DDG new contract has a clear buy ouy clause that will be beneficial to both parties.

The injuries are mounting for Stoke should make for a great game vs. Arsenal... ugh

f39fa27ec4257d484cd781d274aaf7de.jpg

Big game buddy!

Rough start for the Potters here lucky to be level at this point

I tell my wife that Francis Coquelin is one of the most important players for Arsenal. 2 minutes later he makes a tackle that starts a goal.

Is it wrong that I'm watching 3 games at once? Thank you, Mr. Internet.

Is it wrong that I'm watching 3 games at once? Thank you, Mr. Internet.
Haha nice. The Live Extra app isn't too bad. A little glichy but overall not bad

Nice grab in the box there....

These calls for offside are so close

Haha nice. The Live Extra app isn't too bad. A little glichy but overall not bad

This morning, I have Arsenal/Stoke on the TV, CP/MC, and West Brom/Southampton on the iMac. Just added another game, Watford/Swansea on the iMac. A lot of action, but I'm going to have to whittle it down, so I can actually tell whats going on.

Back