UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

Too bad my sister is getting married that weekend. I don't have to go to that, do I?
Is your Sister a golfer? She might understand or even reschedule.

Just bumping this up to the top.

We are exactly two months from this kicking off and have room on both teams! Who wants it!

Just saw this thread. I am a Northern Cali guy but the dates don't work for me as of right now. Hopefully I can attend the next one! I will keep an eye on this thread. Let's go Northern Cali!

Just saw this thread. I am a Northern Cali guy but the dates don't work for me as of right now. Hopefully I can attend the next one! I will keep an eye on this thread. Let's go Northern Cali!

Welcome to the forums! Lots of NorCal guys and gals that have got together for rounds. Check out the NorCal group thread at the link below. And if things change in your schedule, try to join us on the Central Coast to take down those pesky southerners!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?27512-Northern-California-Get-Together

Do we know as of right now what are planned count of bodies is?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Do we know as of right now what are planned count of bodies is?

According to the first post we have the following number of participants:

NorCal - 7
SoCal - 5

We have room for 4 more golfers (total of 16).

Wasn't sure if we were going to lose some people due to the THP event.

At least we have 3 4somes, hopefully we can get 16 total, with an equal 8 a side, but that might be a bit optimistic.

If anybody else has friends that are interested please invite them along. Should be a good time at some cool courses.

NorCal - 7
SoCal - 5

At least we have 3 4somes, hopefully we can get 16 total, with an equal 8 a side, but that might be a bit optimistic.

If anybody else has friends that are interested please invite them along. Should be a good time at some cool courses.

I agree. As long as we have 12, we are in good shape. If needed I could switch teams to make things level. However it shakes out, it is going to be a hell of a lot of fun!

Wasn't sure if we were going to lose some people due to the THP event.

I'm not sure but I thought we lost one. Too bad this is before Up & Down I sure need the short game help.

What's the plan for after Saturday's round?

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I say we go have dinner somewhere.

Sounds great.

Reason I'm asking is we're staying with family and I need to coordinate with my wife for transportation following dinner.

I'm not sure but I thought we lost one. Too bad this is before Up & Down I sure need the short game help.

What's the plan for after Saturday's round?

I'm out due to the fact I'm in the Cleveland event and I work every Saturday and cannot get 2 Saturdays off in a row. I really really really wish I could make both events!

Sounds great.

Reason I'm asking is we're staying with family and I need to coordinate with my wife for transportation following dinner.

Where are u staying?

NorCal - 7
SoCal - 5

Stephen, I mentioned this event it to Jared. The guy we golfed with last time at cypress ridge. He seemed semi interested. I will try and get him to sign up on the forum. We'd need to find another than to even things out though.

Sorry to poop on the parade. A professional commitment has come up. It requires traveling and weekend work.

Keep us posted with updates. Next time

Johan for SoCal

c0ad8fcebaf7625dc1fd74b3f2b64a37.jpg

Sorry to poop on the parade. A professional commitment has come up. It requires traveling and weekend work.

Keep us posted with updates. Next time

Johan for SoCal

c0ad8fcebaf7625dc1fd74b3f2b64a37.jpg

I was looking forward to meeting you and playing together in this event. Professional commitments come first, so hope we can get a round in together some other time.

Wonton - I'm fine playing for the SO-Cal team if you want to switch me over.

I was looking forward to meeting you and playing together in this event. Professional commitments come first, so hope we can get a round in together some other time.

Thanks buddy. Of course I would have loved to have been able to join.

Keep us updated on the event.

We can get the good vibes from your post.

Rob, both you and I are in no mans land, we could switch it up to provide balance. No need to worry about teams just yet. Between Wonton and myself, we will make sure that the teams are divided appropriately. We still have openings, let's try and get a full 16!

Had a chance to talk with the groundskeeper at Hunter Ranch and told him we were headed out in October. He said the course will be in good shape, even better if he gets some early El Niño rain.

Bumping this one up, hopefully some others can join us for what is going to be a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this one up, hopefully some others can join us for what is going to be a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where the heck is White Rhino? Shoot, some of you might not even know who he is. Wonder if he's still playing golf. I miss our debates and me always being right.

Off topic: Any of you boys play Trump National in LA? I've seen some "reviews" as of late that the drought is starting to show there. Thoughts?

Where the heck is White Rhino? Shoot, some of you might not even know who he is. Wonder if he's still playing golf. I miss our debates and me always being right.

Off topic: Any of you boys play Trump National in LA? I've seen some "reviews" as of late that the drought is starting to show there. Thoughts?

A few of the regulars are missing. White Rhino was on your MC team correct? Hoping to get a full crew!

Not sure about Trump National specifically but yes, the drought is really causing havoc for golf. A few courses have shut down and many others are in varying degrees of brown. Course with access to ground water are better than most, but even that weighs on the overall problem.

Rob, both you and I are in no mans land, we could switch it up to provide balance. No need to worry about teams just yet. Between Wonton and myself, we will make sure that the teams are divided appropriately. We still have openings, let's try and get a full 16!

Had a chance to talk with the groundskeeper at Hunter Ranch and told him we were headed out in October. He said the course will be in good shape, even better if he gets some early El Niño rain.
Newbie here jumping right in. Hunter Ranch is really dry right now, and unless some big rains come I don't see the course getting much better. Still a great course, and a fun challenge, but no longer the undisputed champion of Paso Robles.

Newbie here jumping right in. Hunter Ranch is really dry right now, and unless some big rains come I don't see the course getting much better. Still a great course, and a fun challenge, but no longer the undisputed champion of Paso Robles.

Rau, you should join us for the event. Two days, Hunter and Monarch and we still have room.

What course do you prefer in Paso? The old CC or the Links? I've enjoyed the CC but nothing about that layout trumps Hunter Ranch IMO.

Rau, you should join us for the event. Two days, Hunter and Monarch and we still have room.

What course do you prefer in Paso? The old CC or the Links? I've enjoyed the CC but nothing about that layout trumps Hunter Ranch IMO.
I like the old CC better. The layout isn't too challenging, but the course is in better shape these days. The greens are awesome and the course is green everywhere still. The new owner is still putting money into it trying to change the layout, so I expect it to continue to improve.

Back