2016 SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour

Super Stroke contacted me via Twitter about my install issues and sent me another one of these free of charge, it showed up today. Got the grip on this time without issues, and this grip felt completely different than the first one I got (not nearly as paper thin).

Will snag some pics of it tomorrow.

That's awesome. This one I have feels real good. The size is perfect and glad I didn't go the GT tour 1.0 route

That's awesome. This one I have feels real good. The size is perfect and glad I didn't go the GT tour 1.0 route
I am digging the 2.0 size.

Super Stroke contacted me via Twitter about my install issues and sent me another one of these free of charge, it showed up today. Got the grip on this time without issues, and this grip felt completely different than the first one I got (not nearly as paper thin).

Will snag some pics of it tomorrow.

Still so weird, but really glad to see them take care of you.

Still so weird, but really glad to see them take care of you.
The rubber on the inside of the grip seems much more stout on the second one. The first was super flimsy and thin, just didnt feel right in hand.

The rubber on the inside of the grip seems much more stout on the second one. The first was super flimsy and thin, just didnt feel right in hand.

So strange. Wonder if it was one that slipped through QC.

It's like it was made for this putter...

6d60d6548b2d60511a541453f651d0d8.jpg

101f750033956459cf0b2a58a5569f02.jpg

This is just getting too ridiculous. Moveable weights in everything. I get that it's great for sales because we as golf club enthusiasts are tinkerers but this is too much now.

This is just getting too ridiculous. Moveable weights in everything. I get that it's great for sales because we as golf club enthusiasts are tinkerers but this is too much now.

Seeing as how I have always had to rig my own weights in the end of putter shafts, for me, this is perfect.

Ah man that looks awesome. Guess I need to buy one of these soon. Just wish some local places actually had them in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how this is too much when the counter balance method is proven to help.

Not sure how this is too much when the counter balance method is proven to help.

And has also been around for years now. It's not new.

I'm experimenting with a Works 1w tank, and with the SS on it now, the head feels very heavy, I'm thinking a Pistol GT 2.0 with the weight would be a nice addition to get the feel/balance I'm looking for.

Hey War Eagle how are you enjoying that Pistol GT 2.0? I have one coming tomorrow and I am super pumped for it!

This grip continues to be absolutely perfect for me.

Now only if the grip would make my putts for me...

Hey War Eagle how are you enjoying that Pistol GT 2.0? I have one coming tomorrow and I am super pumped for it!
I like the grip a lot, but the weight is too much. I need a weight that is half of what comes with it. I think the 50g throws off the balance and actually makes it too much back-weighted. For that reason, I have switched to my MXM with the Lamkin Sink grip, which provides a nice solid weighted grip and not too heavy on the back end.

I like the grip a lot, but the weight is too much. I need a weight that is half of what comes with it. I think the 50g throws off the balance and actually makes it too much back-weighted. For that reason, I have switched to my MXM with the Lamkin Sink grip, which provides a nice solid weighted grip and not too heavy on the back end.
I am not a counter balanced guy so how does the weight compare with just the grip instead of the 50g that comes with it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am not a counter balanced guy so how does the weight compare with just the grip instead of the 50g that comes with it?

The regular grip is nice, just does not give me a counter balanced feel. If you dont need the added back weight, just rock the grip without the 50g weight. The grip is an awesome shape and feels great in the hands, but I have just found the 50g to be too much and the no weight options isnt enough.

Awese because I am a huge fan of the Flatso 1.0/2.0...by only problem is that my top hand does not have enough "grip" so I'm hoping the pistol does the trick while maintaining the flatsoish feel and no taper design. Plus the slightly smaller size could be a nice middle man between the two.

If we're ever playing together I have the 25g weight and you're welcome to try it out in yours. Aka lets both get into the cup or something haha

If we're ever playing together I have the 25g weight and you're welcome to try it out in yours. Aka lets both get into the cup or something haha
I am hooked on the Lamkin Sink right now. Just a fantastic grip.

The regular grip is nice, just does not give me a counter balanced feel. If you dont need the added back weight, just rock the grip without the 50g weight. The grip is an awesome shape and feels great in the hands, but I have just found the 50g to be too much and the no weight options isnt enough.

I have seen a 25g weight on some sites. That might be an option (for some reason the SuperStroke site isn't loading for me right now so I can't verify anything).

I have seen a 25g weight on some sites. That might be an option (for some reason the SuperStroke site isn't loading for me right now so I can't verify anything).
It's available, I know bakes has one in his.

The 25g, 50g and 75g are available on the Super Stroke site.

Switching from the midslim 2.0 I was worried I wouldn't like the Pistol GT much, but to me it fits better in the hands. I'm very pleased with mine!

Back