The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Speaking of treats - does anyone have any spinach or cheese pizza left from last night? I could be down for a slice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One box of that got consumed late last night in the lobby.

Speaking of treats - does anyone have any spinach or cheese pizza left from last night? I could be down for a slice

Yes. 417

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sneak peak as bonus SWAG!
0d85aff4aa01d8bbb6ef930d39a6c15e.jpg
SO sick dude. I need 2014 and 15! so I can put both on the wall in the man cave.

Such a fantastic day. Amart played some ridiculously good golf today. I played pretty well but Andy played great.

Advantage rhi and miller time off the tee on #17. This one is coming down to the wire
That might be nicest way I've ever seen to describe how we looked on 17 lol.

That might be nicest way I've ever seen to describe how we looked on 17 lol.

It sounded better than Mr. Numbers hit his drive to where Rhi tees off from. :D

Haha yeah absolutely!! Still no idea how I pulled that par out!

Haha yeah absolutely!! Still no idea how I pulled that par out!

It was a hell of an up and down. For both of you guys. Had a blast out there today. Battled all day and you guys closed it out with style. Well deserved.

I'm kinda tired right now. Man what a fun day of golf, maybe the most fun I've ever had on the golf course.

Watching PhillyV shoot the best round of his life was pretty awesome too

Shooting a PB at a THP event is very cool.

Well done.

Good luck Chuck! Do work!

Thanks E. Tough one I'm up against a 1 cap on our bellies and I'm off 7. But he doesn't have a #GBB. And he doesn't get all pumped up reading the update thread here on THP. I'm ready to do work. Working on getting in the zone now.

Wade and I are going to head for some food, probably Portillos if anyone at the hotel wants to tag along.

Shooting a PB at a THP event is very cool.

Well done.

His first eagle made me smile. It was cool to be part of that. It was also cool to have it count as a double eagle, so I can say I've seen that happen. He rolled that putt so freakin pure too.

What a great time with mancest, Brianmk24 and CaptainCaution today. Neck and neck match that wasn't decided till the 17th hole. Some pretty spectacular shots were made by everyone, good times! And Top Golf tonight!

PB rounds, tight matches all around, deep dish, Dogs, Top Golf, and more to come tomorrow. Can't wait to follow along.

Man it really sucks to lose a match, but what a fun match it was. Bendalby and mancest played their guts out and earned that win. It was a fun time playing with brianmk24 as well. He made some clutch shots to keep us in the match down the stretch.

Love reading how personal best golf is being played when it matters.

His first eagle made me smile. It was cool to be part of that. It was also cool to have it count as a double eagle, so I can say I've seen that happen. He rolled that putt so freakin pure too.

You confusing me and Phil?

Sounds like Rhi was on to something about that Nike driver :alien:

OH. Eh, goin with it haha

It works. There was a lot of good golf in that group today. Yourself included on many occasions.

Back