The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

It works. There was a lot of good golf in that group today. Yourself included on many occasions.

6i from 105 under tree limbs to 10ft, no big deal

Rhi's current status:
dba626a24a930f5555dbfc17854f6048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great time with mancest, Brianmk24 and CaptainCaution today. Neck and neck match that wasn't decided till the 17th hole. Some pretty spectacular shots were made by everyone, good times! And Top Golf tonight!
You guys played a great back nine to win the match. Very well done.

Rhi had a long day, she just needs a little catnap

Glad to hear some solid golf was played today and good times had by all. Can't wait to read what tomorrow brings. Good luck all!

AJ/Andrew Hick - Ethan/Wade match summary:

?

I think birdies won 12 holes, there wasn't more than a 2 up lead by any team, a gorgeous eagle (), a massive chip-in by Ethan to square the match on ****ing 17!

Wade played unreal. Think he had 5 net birdies. My partner Hicks turned it on HUGE on the back. So much fun, amazing golf and hold your breathe pressure. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Wade's game was unreal today.

I could not believe how long AJ and hickerad were off the tee. Yeesh! We watched them hit wedge into pretty much every hole. Hicker is a beast with the XR Deep

I could not believe how long AJ and hickerad were off the tee. Yeesh! We watched them hit wedge into pretty much every hole. Hicker is a beast with the XR Deep

I'm looking forward to following tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you guys think of Dubs! Have fun tonight.

Philly, You can't come to Chicago and go to friggin Chipotle! Wtf? Glad it turned into Portillos!

Great playing today everyone. It has been a ton of fun reading the thread throughout the day. Team Scotty G still in shouting distance!!

3c218e46f578b6e69b8439d19fab141f.jpg

b25f1f1bbeac48199489bdae59bd838b.jpg

ffdb2b4d7de7e54dd090dfed68d5777e.jpg

0e218b71f551c16a3fa85fa29e0d8fad.jpg

b2d2c76d5464183111f2185f8b2bbb96.jpg

What can I say, Callaway makes one hell of a club!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bays and seats are heated. Effing awesome

ec0895d76aaac023ad3bbad87393522c.jpg

That is freaking awesome! Cannot wait!

Cannot wait! So awesome!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Totally awesome

That is so damn cool. Have a blast all!

Top. Golf. Yes!

Just getting around to posting.

What a fantastic match between myself and Ethan vs AJ and Hickerad (Andrew). AJ and Andrew hit so many awesome shots today. Ethan was a stud. It was back and forth from the word go and never settled until the final putt on 18. Although it stung to lose, it was hard to be too down with the great group we had and the awesome competition. It was a blast to play with all three of you gentlemen today.

All caught up! Sounds like some great golf was played today and there's a few solid bids for Team Redemption.

Back