The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knoxville schools will be 2 hours late today because it rained .

Ahh little snow so people have forgotten how to drive
Careful out the brother i heard on the news your area was getting hammered with snow. We didnt get much but the closer to Cleveland i got the worse the roads were

Careful out the brother i heard on the news your area was getting hammered with snow. We didnt get much but the closer to Cleveland i got the worse the roads were
Drive for me was good until I got to Copley. Seemed to be worse the further south and east you get.

Drive for me was good until I got to Copley. Seemed to be worse the further south and east you get.

Yea thats right we got a couple inches on the east side in solon where i work they maybe had 4.

It's straight dumping out right now. Most snow we've had all season and it was an icy mess this morning

Someone on our conference call just said "theres a tape made for every situation imaginable.... and Duct tape and Electrical tape covers 97% of those"
:act-up:

Someone on our conference call just said "theres a tape made for every situation imaginable.... and Duct tape and Electrical tape covers 97% of those"
:act-up:

Wise person

Hi CJ I'm in your state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just contacted one of my favorite golf courses about a membership.
They only take a very limited number but said they may add a few and if interested let them know by March 1....

Now to weigh the pros and cons....

Just contacted one of my favorite golf courses about a membership.
They only take a very limited number but said they may add a few and if interested let them know by March 1....

Now to weigh the pros and cons....

is it the course I am thinking???

Haven't seen a #THPcallout in a little while.

This conversation about weight training and fitness on Morning Drive is infuriating to listen to.

This conversation about weight training and fitness on Morning Drive is infuriating to listen to.

To think that this show has remained on the air is amazing to me

To think that this show has remained on the air is amazing to me

I think I lasted less than 5 minutes.

Lee returned from Florida. Complaining about the weather here. Of course I told her there is a way to rectify that. She said Sarasota has a certain appeal. Heads up Wardy, I plan on pushing this a bit harder while its still cold here.

Strike while the iron is hot

I just love solving problems for people who don't listen...

It will stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back