The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hits keep coming.

My mom's boyfriend passed away unexpectedly. He always treated her like she deserved and never got from my dad.

Add to that, my dad did what he has done best my entire life today after my grandma's funeral.

This week is just crushing me. Finding it really hard to find any happy at all at the end.
You've got lots of family here buddy, who are thinking about you, and care for you.

Man Jman. I just don't have the words. So sorry to hear that. Go give that little girl of yours some love and I hope things turn around quickly for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear that, James. Family can suck sometimes. Hope some Dr and Lotte time will help you feel better. We're all here for you too.

Damn James, sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts, better days are coming man!

Love you all. Thank goodness I can always lean on THP when I need to.

I just realized I forgot my power cable to my laptop at work. My laptop is about out of juice and I need it this weekend to work on my forensic certification. Why is this a rant? Because tomorrow is my Friday off and I don't want to drive all the way into town to get it...

Really sorry about your recent troubles Jman. I hope everything works out.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

My heart breaks for you James.

The hits keep coming.

My mom's boyfriend passed away unexpectedly. He always treated her like she deserved and never got from my dad.

Add to that, my dad did what he has done best my entire life today after my grandma's funeral.

This week is just crushing me. Finding it really hard to find any happy at all at the end.

Dude, I'm really sorry man. Keep being you, it's all you can do. Thinking about you brother.

Flip flops on a plane. I know you may be going somewhere warm, but I don't care to see your nasty toes.

The hits keep coming.

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with you!

I just realized I forgot my power cable to my laptop at work. My laptop is about out of juice and I need it this weekend to work on my forensic certification. Why is this a rant? Because tomorrow is my Friday off and I don't want to drive all the way into town to get it...
Can you borrow some else's to charge it or check with your tech department to see if they have a spare got you to use? Might be worth try.

Can you borrow some else's to charge it or check with your tech department to see if they have a spare got you to use? Might be worth try.

I think he is home and left his power cord at work, I think he was saying he didn't want to drive into work.

I'm coming down with something, scratchy throat, dry mouth, sneezing. Took some NyQuil last night and now I'm groggy and have a slight headache. Might head to the walk in. I loathe feeling sick.

I think he is home and left his power cord at work, I think he was saying he didn't want to drive into work.
Ah.. Misread that. You have another laptop at the house? Might be compatible...

The 'president'. That's all I'm saying.

T & P for you James, hang in there buddy. Like someone mentioned, spend some extra time with that sweet little girl, nothing beats loving the kids and them loving you back.

I thought for sure that my kid had a good head on her shoulders. Today I find out something that really has me disappointed in her. I almost feel insulted by it. Just absolutely absurd. And I won't put up with it.

Damn BF - based on some of your rants here, I feel like we are running the same life lol. I have a teenage step daughter, smart as hell - but she has recently done some things that boggle the mind. And judging by a lot of her friends, it truly seems like these young girls are worse than the guys? I see a lot of things to blame - social media for one, unreal prevalence of drugs in the schools, etc,. but ultimately - it is still on them - they need to make good decisions.

I was fine all winter, but I leave for a family/golf vacation tomorrow and my wirst starts killing me... why? I dont remember falling or getting hit, this is weird

Age...... kidding. Stuff happens to me all the time, it could have been something silly like you slept on it it a weird position.

Damn James, there has to end in sight soon to all this. Hang in there.

Hang tough Jman! T and P headed your way.

Thinking about you and the family James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back