Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

You know you are welcome to come up anytime my brother :)

I'm still hungover from last years event......

I will have to watch from afar this year....my son's birthday is July 8th which makes this a no can do for me.

I challenge someone to top Drunk Cookie from Saturday of last year.....or even Hungover Cookie would be a spectacle if you can top my Sunday!

Still ducking me huh? :alien:

At quick glance reading this I was a bit concerned. Rubbed those eyes and tried it again....we are good now.

Amazing how the context changes with 1 damn letter.

Excellent! Count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looking at pictures of Buffalo Ridge, That place is so awesome looking, I can't wait !

Bobby just wait until you are standing on number 15 tee box, the view is breath taking

Just looking at pictures of Buffalo Ridge, That place is so awesome looking, I can't wait !

Just got e mail back from Buffalo ridge we got the twighlight rate again of 80. Tee times will start at 2 PM there Saturday. Will work on ledgestone and Branson hills next.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Im in again. Does that mean I love the pain? Hmmm. I my need help.

I will not be. RR is that weekend. I am sure we will tee it up at some point again. Keep working on that game .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good luck at RR. I do hope we get to tee it up again very soon.

Just got e mail back from Buffalo ridge we got the twighlight rate again of 80. Tee times will start at 2 PM there Saturday. Will work on ledgestone and Branson hills next.

That is a fantastic rate for that course. My interest level is increasing.

You should make this trip. It was amazingly fun.

I really hope to, it looked like a blast last year. There isn't anything currently on the calendar for then, so it looks promising!

Count me in shane. I think I saw that I might be traveling with that corn cob pipe smoking lawyer too.
31d4620efa82e0b28da56c7bf76a5d97.jpg

I really hope to, it looked like a blast last year. There isn't anything currently on the calendar for then, so it looks promising!

If you do we can ask Shane to put us in the same lodge so we could hang out and chat some more.

Sounds like a good plan

5565b9d5bf8174bf03fc441ca6cd22ad.jpg
5afda3595cdb8c28b6eefa5b956ceef4.jpg
bc6bd784197b0dd85f0c56f9ad80aa61.jpg

5bfb3d8f95c3d60111596cbc59452198.jpg

Sad this guy can't make it this year

I would be very interested in this - I would need to check w work. Dates are good so far!!

This will be right after I get back from a golf vacation, but I gonna try to work my magic; looks like a great time and from reading last year's thread, there's no doubt about that.

I'll have to look into this further

Count me in shane. I think I saw that I might be traveling with that corn cob pipe smoking lawyer too.
31d4620efa82e0b28da56c7bf76a5d97.jpg

Oh I already have a plan for that. It involves "borrowing" something from your workplace...

I like that. I will find a way to make this work. Alright been talking with Shane about best routes to fly in. We'll get that figured out soon enough.

Allright! I can't wait for this. Loved playing Sposey's club last year, and Buffalo Ridge!

Thanks Sposey!

I loved Peyton last year...

Back